Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Contest to get some sticks moving!

OK!! i have a contest to through out there for you. i got married on December 15th 2007. since my marriage i have put on some weight. the day before my wedding i weighed,naked, exactly 132.7 pounds. yeah, i know, i'm a little tird. i will weigh myself, sunday night at 5 o clock. make your predictions on how much i've gained since marriage. i'll post the results on monday night and announce the winner. first person who guesses my current weight or is closest to my weight wins! Good luck guessing! Ohh yeah, the prize! it'll be a nice selection of random premium smokes. alot of rare smokes will be included, such as: Partagas 1845 churchill, oliva V toro, Illusione cg4, robusto graycliffe double espresso, secretos del maestro, Ghurka Beauty, i hope this is an honorable contest. Enjoy and happy guessing!

Comments

• kaveniuskavenius Posts: 46
    Well, I'll go with 167.4 lbs. I got married last July, and I've been trying to put a few pounds on, myself, with no avail. What's your secret?!?!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Well, it's only been 4 months so I think 30 lbs is a little much unless you are taking supplements. So my guess will be 147.8 even though I think that might be a few pounds high.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404

I'd bet to say that any weight gain has not been unhealthy gains.  So I would bet 139.5 max.

• i'm gonna guess 149.6...
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    My guess......140.8
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'll go with 138.5 as your current weight. Some of the other guesses seem to suggest an unhealthy weight gain, so hopefully, for your sake and mine, I'm right :D.
  • i think its because i did so much random stuff that i didn't have time to sit down and eat a well balanced meal, and my wife likes to cook a buttload of noodle dishes
    chrishollandband:
    i think its because i did so much random stuff that i didn't have time to sit down and eat a well balanced meal, and my wife likes to cook a buttload of noodle dishes
    I had a similar experience when I began working in my current trade. The hard work I was doing daily caused my body to respond by bulking up, but as the work got too be a little less physical and more balanced, all while still taking in the same amount of foodstuffs, I began to put on weight... only just recently have I lost it and gotten back to where I was 5 years ago.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    155 and not a pound more!
  • CrimthannCrimthann Posts: 37
    I'm going to guess 142
  • HardspotHardspot Posts: 24
    145.3 sounds about right, thats about how much one of my buddies gained when he moved in with his girlfriend.
  • YOU ARE THE WINNER RYAN!! i am exactly 142 pounds. pm me your address and your prize will be on the way monday. congrats dude!!
  • HardspotHardspot Posts: 24
    and i was so close too......oh well. congratz. -Nic
  • CrimthannCrimthann Posts: 37
    chrishollandband:
    YOU ARE THE WINNER RYAN!! i am exactly 142 pounds. pm me your address and your prize will be on the way monday. congrats dude!!
    Wow I pulled that one out of my ass :). That's not so bad though. Just tell her to make some fish and chicken sometimes :) & be happy you found one that knows how to cook!
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Way to go....congrats.
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Congrats Ryan, way to go.

Chris, thanks for hosting the contest. Stand up move on your part.
  • i appreciate all the older men that gave me stuff just because they love the art of it. i can't let that happen with out passing that on to some new brothers. thanks for the props
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Way to go. Congrats on the win and thanks for the contest as well. I am trying to think of a good contest idea now so that I can start one. Its a great way to get some interaction going and share some good finds with others.
    I think that this is a really cool idea, it lends a bit more of a "community" feel to the internet message board, which I feel is good because all too often people get caught up in the anonymity of it all and it just becomes really depersonalized. Anyhoo, nice going with the contest idea, and congrats to the winning player.