Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

room 101

Has anyone tried these cigars yet? They have some sort of special seed tobacco for the wrapper and made by Camacho I think.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I tried one and wasn't terribly impressed. Personally, I won't be buying any more of them, but they're not expensive and it might be worth it to try one out.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I picked one up around christmas...haven't tried it as of yet
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I loved them, one of my favorite cigars from Camacho, although they taste very different from anything else I've ever had from Camacho. Give them a shot, if you pick up a few and don't like 'em, lol, we can always work out a trade.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    This is one smoke that I can't find at my local shop so I might have to venture out and try to find a few.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    This is one smoke that I can't find at my local shop so I might have to venture out and try to find a few.
    If you go to the website there is a store locator on there. I know there is a place close that sells them so if you want to try one I am going up there soon...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, well I need someone to smoke these who I can agree with. Jozer you and I differ on most, alien I think we have some of the same tastes. Hmmm... If camacho makes it I'll probably end up getting one.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hmmm... If camacho makes it I'll probably end up getting one.
    Just know that it's not really like a Camacho cigar, I made the mistake of assuming it was.
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Thanks guys......I think Ill just wait till i run accross it by chance one day and try em then. cross that off my order list.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hmmm... If camacho makes it I'll probably end up getting one.
    Just know that it's not really like a Camacho cigar, I made the mistake of assuming it was.
    I couldn't agree more, like I said before, it is very different from anything else I have had from Camacho.
  • Options
    I really enjoyed the 60 ring gauge Room 101 I tried. They are very good, and not that expensive. Definitely worth trying.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    its an ok cigar. im not mad at it and would smoke one any time i could. that being said, it is my LEAST favorite camacho.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I was told by my B&M owner that despite what the website says about some hipster guy, this is actually a project from Camacho and Davidoff. Apparently Davidoff bought Camacho and this is Davidoffs entry line of sticks. Marketing baby, marketing
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    I was told by my B&M owner that despite what the website says about some hipster guy, this is actually a project from Camacho and Davidoff. Apparently Davidoff bought Camacho and this is Davidoffs entry line of sticks. Marketing baby, marketing
    Very true. Davidoff did buy Camacho, they also bought Cusano. Although Cusano was already made in the Davidoff factory so little changed. Davidoff immediately went to work on the Camacho line with their master blender, Henke Kelner. The Camacho Conneticut is a Davidoff blended cigar. My understanding is that the Room 101 is also a Kelner blend.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I loved them, one of my favorite cigars from Camacho, although they taste very different from anything else I've ever had from Camacho. Give them a shot, if you pick up a few and don't like 'em, lol, we can always work out a trade.
    Hey how you doing on your 101 inventory, just picked up a box of 305's
  • Options
    The Kid:
    alienmisprint:
    I actually have none in stock whatsoever. If you want to offload a few of those, let me know.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    The Kid:
    alienmisprint:
    I actually have none in stock whatsoever. If you want to offload a few of those, let me know.
    _ Pm Sent