Home Non Cigar Related
Options

An uncanny resemblance

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
So just throwing this one out there ........... But has anyone ever noticed that the profile/avatar picks for Hays and Duder2 have an uncanny resemblance ............... i almost feel as though Iam taking crazy pills ..... so please tell me iam not

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Are you sh*ttin me???? I am WAY better lookin than that guy!!! lol

Man you really got a hard-on for me doncha King?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what you're talking about ......... lol ..... it was just funny last nit i was going through a post and saw him and was like Hays put a new pic up .... then after a few seconds i realized the name next to the pic was not Hays ....... just thought it was impossible that such a suave and debonair looking fella like yourself had a double ...
  • Options
    need the other guy to reply to see.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    jlzimmerman:
    need the other guy to reply to see.
    Here you go. Just follow this link to see what Duder2 looks like.....

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/108105.aspx
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may have something there... or maybe it's the shadowing.
  • Options
    Considering the latest responses, I feel the need to reference my earlier comment:
    Hays:

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Hays:
    Considering the latest responses, I feel the need to reference my earlier comment:
    Hays:

Whatever chrome dome :^)

P.S. My girlfriend disagrees, that's the only vote that counts in my book ;^)
  • Options
    Duder2:
    Hays:
    Hays:

Whatever chrome dome :^)

P.S. My girlfriend disagrees, that's the only vote that counts in my book ;^)
    LMAO damn straight....and wtf is "chrome dome"??? lol

• Options
    He is saying your bald (I think based on your avatar). Hehe
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Now, this'll be a straight walk-off, old school rules. First model walks; second model duplicates, then elaborates. Okay, boys - let's go to work!....zoolander
  • Options
    Maybe there's more to life than being really ridiculously good looking. What is this?! A aschool for ants?!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    letsgowithbob:
    Now, this'll be a straight walk-off, old school rules. First model walks; second model duplicates, then elaborates. Okay, boys - let's go to work!....zoolander
    lol. So fantastic.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    letsgowithbob:
    Also, I want to point out that within twenty minutes of each other, you and I both posted a reference to Zoolander. Coincidence? I think not!! http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/3/67874/ShowThread.aspx#67874
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    letsgowithbob:
    Bwaaaahaaaahaaaa! Awesome :^)

Think you can handle some Blue Steel Hays? If it get's rough I just may have to break out Magnum!
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Hays, whats up? You cant be scared of Blue steel....