Home Non Cigar Related

Where is everyone at?

2»

Comments

• rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    matt.hickey:
    Rgr Got it, Thanks for the tip. Now I actually miss not being home. Til now I was just fine. Oh well. Another day another cent. Ain't that right Ron? -Matt
    Yep you got that about right. It's not about the money though. Just think of all the perks.Sun, sand, exercise, bullets and RPGs flying overhead. What more could you ask for?
  • matt.hickeymatt.hickey Posts: 54
    Well I think we should get to wear our body armor everywhere we go like the bathroom a block away or the kitchen 1/2 mile away. Ya know the fun places. That would be swell. LOL -Matt
  • ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    Los Angeles Cali. Soon to be the smokeless Los Angeles. It seems that cites left and right are banning smoking in public around where I live! What do I do
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Chevy:
    Los Angeles Cali. Soon to be the smokeless Los Angeles. It seems that cites left and right are banning smoking in public around where I live! What do I do
    Baghdad hasn't banned smoking. Why don't you come join us.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rdnstn:
    Chevy:
    Baghdad hasn't banned smoking. Why don't you come join us.
    With a sales pitch like that, you should be a recruiter :)
  • Part- time Monterey Peninsula,CA and part- time in the Sierras in a small town called "Twainharte" named for Mark Twain and Bret Harte who spent time in the area and probably smoked a few cigars here. Joaquin Murietta (better known as Zorro) did his thing nearby.
  • Raziel66Raziel66 Posts: 16
    I live outside of D.C. in southern Maryland. A town called Waldorf (what Good Charlotte were singing about in Waldorf Worldwide).
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Waldorf eh? I drove through there once, lol. I have friends in Baltimore, Annapolis and Glen Dirty I mean Glen Burnie. lol
    I'm in Chesapeake, VA a couple miles from Va Beach and about an hour from the Outer Banks of NC.
  • Raziel66:
    I live outside of D.C. in southern Maryland. A town called Waldorf (what Good Charlotte were singing about in Waldorf Worldwide).
    One of my bosses lives in Waldorf... not a big cigar smoker that I know of, though. I myself am in Silver Spring, MD, near Raziel and btmisles, and work and buy my see-gars in Bethesda.

Also, I don't mean to be a music snob, but I have to say... ew... Good Charlotte...
    gott.des.feuer:
    Also, I don't mean to be a music snob, but I have to say... ew... Good Charlotte...

Don't worry everyone else was thinking the same thing. Unless there is a 14-16 year old girl trolling the forum?!? LMAO
  • *shrug*... mebbe one of Raziel's kids got on his forum account? Assuming he has kids, that is.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Milwaukee, WI area... actually suburb and I'm in Wauwatosa...

-Nate
  • kodkod Posts: 41
    San Antonio, Texas home of the spurs
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    Northern KY Some call us Cincinnati, OH Especially since the Cincinnati Airport is in Kentucky
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    BFGarner:
    Northern KY Some call us Cincinnati, OH Especially since the Cincinnati Airport is in Kentucky
    cincinnati KY? i used to live in that area. well the ohio side. i lived up by winton lake. im not sure if youve heard of it.
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    Oh yeah Kuz I've heard of it. Im 15 miles South of the river. I just said this same in info on the other post lol perhaps this site needs a chat room or something...
    its a nice area. I like it.
  • la-henryla-henry Posts: 74
    Omaha, Nebraska.
    Hey welcome aboard throw a post up in the Newbie welcoming thread in the General section!
  • garguy_22garguy_22 Posts: 1
    Milwaukee, WI here.  Anyone local, doesn't seem theres many cigar smokers around here
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Come over and say hi in the Newbies thread, garguy. We have a couple of people in the Milwaukee area, I think.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    kuzi16:
    BFGarner:
    cincinnati KY? i used to live in that area. well the ohio side. i lived up by winton lake. im not sure if youve heard of it.
    Cincitucky Airport...landed there once. Left the airport and saw a sign that said welcome to Ohio. Scratched my head on that one. But they had sweet tea so it was ok. All my family is from the Akron/Kent area, been all over that state for work too. I live 30 minutes west of Atlanta but I am origanally from Florida. GO GATORS!!!
    Bad Andy:
    kuzi16:
    BFGarner:
    Cincitucky Airport...landed there once. Left the airport and saw a sign that said welcome to Ohio. Scratched my head on that one. But they had sweet tea so it was ok. All my family is from the Akron/Kent area, been all over that state for work too. I live 30 minutes west of Atlanta but I am origanally from Florida. GO GATORS!!!
    akron/kent? im in cuyahoga falls, i could walk to down town akron. next time you are gunna be in town tell me. we can grab a smoke
    That would be great but it probably won't be till next year for a family reunion. Maybe I can break my rule and go to your Applebee's.
    Bad Andy:
    That would be great but it probably won't be till next year for a family reunion. Maybe I can break my rule and go to your Applebee's.
    as awesome as i am, and as good of a store that i work at, and as good as my fellow employees are, it is still Applebees. It serves its purpose. it gives food to the masses. it gives me a paycheck. if you want interesting food go elsewhere. if you want to know exactly what you are gunna get at a reasonable price and in a reasonably short amount of time go to Applebees.

i can tell you some good places to eat around here if you wanna get creative or have food you dont see often.
    I understand the paycheck. I have been to different Applebee's in different states, they were consistant, I'll give them that. I know you are only one manager at one store, can't blame you. Bob Evans is not bad...lol. Actually I have been to John Q's in Cleveland , now that's a good place.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Bad Andy:
    as awesome as i am, and as good of a store that i work at, and as good as my fellow employees are, it is still Applebees. It serves its purpose. it gives food to the masses. it gives me a paycheck. if you want interesting food go elsewhere. if you want to know exactly what you are gunna get at a reasonable price and in a reasonably short amount of time go to Applebees.

i can tell you some good places to eat around here if you wanna get creative or have food you dont see often.
    Don't sell Applebees short bro, I have been to Applebees no joke, a hundred times.. and have never been disappointed.. because if something is not right they make it right...My " neighbor hood" is Lake in the Hills, Illinois. At least by me, they go overboard to make the customer happy, and wants to return. Very Family friendly which was nice when my kids were younger..
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I live about 45 minutes east of Dallas, in a small town called Caddo Mills. There's not much around, but I have a good proximity to stuff, if I'm willing to drive at least 20 minutes.