Home General Discussion
Options

Love this forum!

DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
i just wanted to say that this is the best forum ive ever been on just wanted to say thanks guys for all your great insight!perhaps eventually ill be the one giving advice

Comments

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Cheers, Shane (I think it was Shane, right?).. good to have you on board!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im just givin back what the cigar world gave to me.
  • Options
    yes it is shane and glad to hear!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    DiasFlak:
    i just wanted to say that this is the best forum ive ever been on just wanted to say thanks guys for all your great insight!perhaps eventually ill be the one giving advice
    We are always nice to the new kid on the block, hell, we'll even be nice to you next week. Glad to have you here Shane.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    DiasFlak:
    Glad to have you here buddy. I have to agree whole-heartedly with this sentiment, I occasionally dabble on other forums but this is my favorite, my home.
  • Options
    im the same way. i go to 2 other cigar forums and every time i go to oneof them im frusterated by the amount of misinformation and meaningless posts and the huge amount of people. (i can never find a thread shorter than 2 pages long before i post)
    the other forum is kind of the opposite. Its recently died down a bunch.

this forum is also where i post the most.

i also belong to a guitar modification and building forum where i read a ton but dont post very often. thats my second hobby. cigars are my first.
  • Options
    i see have you made a guitar humidor yet?
  • Options
    I two dig this forum! I still feel like an outsider with dumb questions, but hey it's a change from talkin about Harleys, I love bikes but it gets kind of old after all the years
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Celtic Rider:
    I two dig this forum! I still feel like an outsider with dumb questions, but hey it's a change from talkin about Harleys, I love bikes but it gets kind of old after all the years
    Celtic.. There is no such thing as a dumb question. And as far as you being an outsider, all are welcome. I'm the proof..
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Celtic Rider:
    Celtic.. There is no such thing as a dumb question. And as far as you being an outsider, all are welcome. I'm the proof..
    Sure there are dumb questions kas. If I'm mowing my lawn and someone walks up to me and says "watcha doin'?", that qualifies as a dumb question, at which time I proceed to run him over with the lawnmower as to give a demonstration of how it works. But seriously, you're right there is no dumb question in the pursuit of knowledge.
  • Options
    i love questions. please ask them. we were all new at some point and learned it somehow. im sure ive asked about many of the questions you may have in your head. Even if we dont know the answer, well all have fun lookin it up or having a good debate about it.