Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Flor Fina

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
Not sure who sent this to me but man was it fantastic!!! Only one word to describe this: chocolate! The whole way through. Pure chocolate! I would have nubbed this thing if I wasn't smoking this thing in my car and had to put it down before I went back inside.

Comments

• Options
    First cigar I ever smoked.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good. I have never had an Arturo Fuente and was discussing this with my bro in law today. I might seek this one out. There are so many of them. What price range is this one in?
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Sounds good. I have never had an Arturo Fuente and was discussing this with my bro in law today. I might seek this one out. There are so many of them. What price range is this one in?
    About $5-6 a stick.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    FYI, I'd try a short story and maybe a queen B. Both of those I like and if you can find one a work of art or work of art maduro (even better). Of course opus's and anejos. As for them that's about it with AF that I like. A lot of their stuff is just not to my liking.
  • Options
    I haven't found an AF yet that I didn't like. There's so many though. I have a long way to go until I try them all.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    jsnake:
    FYI, I'd try a short story and maybe a queen B. Both of those I like and if you can find one a work of art or work of art maduro (even better). Of course opus's and anejos. As for them that's about it with AF that I like. A lot of their stuff is just not to my liking.
    Funny you mention this. I just had a conversation with my brother-in-law who strongly recommended the Queen B. Of course all the ones you have mentioned are the ones most people talk about. It is time to break down and try these. I think based off your recommendation and my bro-in-law I will start with Queen B.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    leemarshall337:
    First cigar I ever smoked.
    x2
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    did i send that out? was it a maduro?

i used to send those things out like i was a fuente rep.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    jsnake:
    phobicsquirrel:
    jsnake:
    Funny you mention this. I just had a conversation with my brother-in-law who strongly recommended the Queen B. Of course all the ones you have mentioned are the ones most people talk about. It is time to break down and try these. I think based off your recommendation and my bro-in-law I will start with Queen B.
    I got a hookup for Fuente 8-5-8. Let me know if you want to know where I got it.