Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Weatherman is wrong again

Well suprise suprise our local weatherman couldnt have been more wrong once again. After watching the news last night they said we were going to get 1-2 inches of snow. So I didnt give myself too much extra time because that isnt much at all. So I look out the window today and find almost 2 feet with 5-6 foot drifts. Thank god I have 4 wheel drive.

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    LOL nice...
    Don't get stuck out there... It's Snowmageddon here too.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    yesterday at 8pm i was talking to my brother in law in Columbus OH and he said at that time they had 9 inches. gotta love the snow
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    The exact opposite happened here, they said like 8-12....we're lucky to get 5 in
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Pawpaw, WV just officially reported 48 inches. Yep, FOUR FEET.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being from the snowy Northeast, It's nice to "share the wealth" with our BOTL's south of us. Somehow we missed this one.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    YankeeMan:
    Being from the snowy Northeast, It's nice to "share the wealth" with our BOTL's south of us. Somehow we missed this one.
    lol, no kidding! I'm up in Traverse City, MI and there's no snow up here. Who would have thought Ohio, and D.C. would be getting all the snow!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    The exact opposite happened here, they said like 8-12....we're lucky to get 5 in
    the benefits of no "lake effect" in full effect
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    YankeeMan:
    lol, no kidding! I'm up in Traverse City, MI and there's no snow up here. Who would have thought Ohio, and D.C. would be getting all the snow!
    Hey, don't forget about us here in southern Maryland. We got pounded. 2 feet of snow on my outside my front door today. We got pounded yesterday with tons of snow and 30 mph winds. White out conditions outside. Couldn't see 100 yards infront of me.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    Pawpaw, WV just officially reported 48 inches. Yep, FOUR FEET.
    How in the hell can that be right?? Pittsburgh reported just under 22 inches and that was the fourth highest two-day accumulation in history. My neighbor's yardstick he stuck in the snow just as the storm began on Friday shows 23 inches of snow.
  • Options
    Me and my neighbors just got finished help each other dig out our cars. It was no easy task, but the Oliva Master Blend III helped ease the pain. Had to get out and get beer before the Caps lay a smack down to the Penguins!!!
  • Options
    Man Suspect they haven't even plowed here yet.
    So wish my yaris could get out... Need beer.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Finally got out and got beer. Enjoying a 6 pack of Sam Adams Coastal Wheat and a 6 pack of Blue Moon's Full Moon winter seasonal. What I'm not enjoying is the 4-1 lead the Penguins have on the Capitals. Guess the streak has to end sometime!
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Finally got out and got beer. Enjoying a 6 pack of Sam Adams Coastal Wheat and a 6 pack of Blue Moon's Full Moon winter seasonal. What I'm not enjoying is the 4-1 lead the Penguins have on the Capitals. Guess the streak has to end sometime!

I have a single bottle of full moon... and what seriously the Pens have a lead? How?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    clearlysuspect:
    stephen_hannibal:

I have a single bottle of full moon... and what seriously the Pens have a lead? How?
    They have a lead because Alexander Semin's line is playing like crap! They've allowed almost every goal and Chimera just had a wide open goal to bring the Caps to within one and didn't take the shot! I don't think I could have screamed any louder at the TV!
  • Options
    OMG!!! What a game! The Caps have become 3rd period Gods!!!!
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    OMG!!! What a game! The Caps have become 3rd period Gods!!!!

Oh sweet overtime...