Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Congrats to NO Fans!

YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
Congrats to all the New Orleans fans out there. They did what no one expected them to do. If it couldn't be the Giants, at least it was an NFC team.

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hear, hear!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Actually, that is EXACTLY what I expected them to do! Their secondary proved in the end that they were a force to be felt in the NFL! If there were still any doubters out there... Let there be none now!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I didn't follow the Saints much this season and I though Manning and his Colts were going to be dominant. The Saints proved that not to be the case and I'm happy for them that they won, they certainly deserved it.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I was really impressed with the saints D and how hard they hit. People were flying all over in that game but most importantly they were not missing tackles. Very solid game.

With that said, I didn't get to see any of the ads because apparently in thunder bay they just run local ma and pa gas station ads. It was like watching CTV.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    You Tube, my friend.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Sorry for my pal Geno...but I guess I'm glad the Saints won...good game. Commercials sucked.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats to the Saints, well done.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Sorry for my pal Geno...but I guess I'm glad the Saints won...good game. Commercials sucked.
    Great game, the Saints really wanted this win. Great half time show, comercials did svck. I just heard this was the most viewed television show ever.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    Great game, the Saints really wanted this win. Great half time show, comercials did svck. I just heard this was the most viewed television show ever.
    It was only the most viewed show for everyone on the internet heard that my butt was going to be on one of the commercials, but I'll be dipped if I got my banks messed up and didn't have the 3 bagillion to pay for the spot!!!!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Come on no one liked the Doritos commercial? Good job by the Saints!