Home General Discussion

New Humidor - "Old Hickory"

Finally, putting this one in a cardboard box and sending to Olympia, Washington to our BOTL, Gary..... She was a fun one! 21-3/8" x 12-3/8" x 7-1/4" Count - 292 Hickory & Walnut imageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Just . . . Wow

• Once again, Wax... OMG!! Great job, brother.
  • Do the cigars come with it???? Haha just kiddin. Seriously though, AMAZING work. You are an artist.
  • mobyallanmobyallan Posts: 69
    wow - very nice indeed!
  • Wish the inside of my Humi looked like that!!! (and outside) Nice work... I noticed you were using tubes...how many tubes does it take to maintain approximate 67%-69% humidity in a 100ct humi?
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    The humidor looks amazing, as do all of the humidors you make. You definitely have the "midas touch" with your wood working good sir. And those masks on the wall are pretty cool. May I inquire where you got them?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Moon, you should hold a raffle. I'm sure more than enough brothers on here would buy a $5 or $10 ticket for a chance at one of your humis. Maybe the proceeds could go to Wounded Warriors or something similar. Don't mean to put you on the spot, but just someting to think about.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    ummm wow -- makes me realize how much i would like to have a non machine made humi
  • nightmaremike31:
    The humidor looks amazing, as do all of the humidors you make. You definitely have the "midas touch" with your wood working good sir. And those masks on the wall are pretty cool. May I inquire where you got them?
    Got 'em in New Orleans on one of my trips there..... Put 'em in there for the Saints win!!!
  • lilwing88:
    Moon, you should hold a raffle. I'm sure more than enough brothers on here would buy a $5 or $10 ticket for a chance at one of your humis. Maybe the proceeds could go to Wounded Warriors or something similar. Don't mean to put you on the spot, but just someting to think about.
    Maybe sometime in the not so far future.... I'm currently doing one to support the troops... It's going to be curly maple & dyed.... Red, White & Blue... well, I won't dye the white, the curly maple will be left natural.... Should be interesting....
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    WaxingMoon:
    lilwing88:
    Maybe sometime in the not so far future.... I'm currently doing one to support the troops... It's going to be curly maple & dyed.... Red, White & Blue... well, I won't dye the white, the curly maple will be left natural.... Should be interesting....
    Waxing do you have any more details on the support the troops humi? I'm very interested if it is up for sale.