Home General Discussion
Options

Graycliff Cigar (AND Perdomo!!!)

Well, one of my coworkers just went to the Bahamas. She knows im "into cigars", and I mentioned the Graycliff factory to her. Told her if she swings by, to pick me up something. Well, she di, and she did! She brought back a Graycliff Espresso PG. Nice little box, and a book of matches from the Cigar Company and Restaurant.

Probably the coolest part, she ended up taking a tour of the cigar factory, and LOVED IT. Said it was one of the highlights of the trip.

Pics to come later on when i snag them off her camera!

Comments

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Nice....nice coworker
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Are you both single? Might be time to "show her your personal cigar collection"
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    That is an awesome souvenier to bring back for you! Congrats.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    That sounds awesome. If you can, please post some pics (if your coworker took any).
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Just looked at the pics (ill get them on my computer later on this week). Neat stuff. Pics of the rolling room. Really small, only 3 or 4 rollers going. looks cool!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Man that sounds awesome ! I want to go to the Hotel. If I ever go back thats where I am staying
  • Options
    AND, my buddy that runs the cigar bar here in madison just got back from the perdomo factory. Pics of that tonight too!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Nice
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Dude thats awesome. IMHO the Espresso is the best Graycliff by far.You think you may have converted her into a cigar smoker?
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Looking forward to the pics
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    same - I am curious to see what everything looks like
  • Options
    Im sorry guys... havent got them online yet. Ive been working REALLY long hours this week. Ill get them up this weekend.

On the bright side... maybe the OT pay can help for for a nice humi from WaxingMoon :)