Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

carlos torano casa torano toro

what a nice different smoke. smoked it at midnight after work and after it just rained about a week ago. started off a tad spicy but then turned into a black cherry, vanilla oak, cherry wood flavor. but this was in the taste and the smoke coming off the cigar as i remember wasnt nothing special. then with about 2 1/2 inches left the flavor changed. the taste kinda went away but the smoke coming off the cigar had the flavor. the flavor turned into a sugary, black cherry smell. then a fruit punch kind of smell. only thing i could say is it be perfect sitting around a fruit stand sippin on juice while you smoke this 1. just a nice smoke thats different from the usual pepper and dark chocolate and nuts that most cigars have.

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ilikebigbutts-cigarbutts:
    what a nice different smoke. smoked it at midnight after work and after it just rained about a week ago. started off a tad spicy but then turned into a black cherry, vanilla oak, cherry wood flavor. but this was in the taste and the smoke coming off the cigar as i remember wasnt nothing special. then with about 2 1/2 inches left the flavor changed. the taste kinda went away but the smoke coming off the cigar had the flavor. the flavor turned into a sugary, black cherry smell. then a fruit punch kind of smell. only thing i could say is it be perfect sitting around a fruit stand sippin on juice while you smoke this 1. just a nice smoke thats different from the usual pepper and dark chocolate and nuts that most cigars have.
    Cherry(ish) is a flavor I look for in cigars. Not the overwhelming taste of a flavored cigar but a subtle hint. This may be one I will enjoy.
  • Options
    DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    yeah i agree this sounds like a good cigar
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I will say I've never tasted cherry in a cigar, well not a non flavored, I'm intrigued. I have one of these in one of my humis.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    I will say I've never tasted cherry in a cigar, well not a non flavored, I'm intrigued. I have one of these in one of my humis.
    The description alone sent me to the cigar brand page here and I threw together an order which included a few Carlos/ Casa, a five for five, a three for five, some Gran Habano 3 Singlos, CAO CX2, MX2, and a Hemingway. ( I was out ) I need to go on a cigar diet.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    The description alone sent me to the cigar brand page here and I threw together an order which included a few Carlos/ Casa, a five for five, a three for five, some Gran Habano 3 Singlos, CAO CX2, MX2, and a Hemingway. ( I was out ) I need to go on a cigar diet.
    Sounds like a nice order, kas. Help me out, though: "five for five" and "three for five"?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Ah. Thanks, duty.
  • Options
    dutyje:
    Thank you Joe, yeah Urbi, every week I go to the home page and type in 5 for 5 sampler in the search box and I am never disappointed. how can you pass these deals up ? for 5 bucks you get a bunch of new sticks to try, they are giving them away >> Now that everyone know they will sell out more often. get 'em early.