Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Bad Padilla Obsidian Experience.........

2»

Comments

• Options
    ive only had 1, but loved it! 2 more in the humi...
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a such thing as a good Padilla Obsidian experience???? Ive had about 4 just like yours. To be honest, Ive had few good experiences with ANY Padillas.
  • Options
    bobdbobd Posts: 71
    I finally tried the Obsidian last night, draw was not an issue, but burn and taste were.  I put it down a little before half way and finished the night with a Hoyo de Montery Excalibur. 
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Is there a such thing as a good Padilla Obsidian experience???? Ive had about 4 just like yours. To be honest, Ive had few good experiences with ANY Padillas.
    I like their burberry/artisens. That's about it.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Vulchor:
    I like their burberry/artisens. That's about it.
    Padilla Miami's are awesome.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I think I'm the only person here who honestly enjoys the Obsidian. I've had many of them and only had one or maybe 2 with a terrible draw. I had one just last week which had been resting in the humi for around 2 years and it was great. The flavors had changed dramatically from what I remember them being and the burn was great. Draw was slightly tight but still got a lot of smoke and a lot of flavor off of it.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    I had one the other night and I smoked it to the nub. Some burn issues, even with three days in the dry box. So I can relate to the frustration this cigar seems to demand in preparation. Still, mostly an enjoyable stick, but there was a faint chemical flavor in the aftertaste.