Home General Discussion
Options

New Humidor

This one is going to a BOTL in Missouri.... Wormy American Chestnut & Walnut 26" x 13" x 9.75" Count: 471 imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Gorgeous work, WM. I particularly like that decorative joinery, midway down the corner. Nice touch.
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Great work. I can see the pride you take in your craftsmanship. PM in your Inbox.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Phenomenal work. That is one nice chest there.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Love the way the wormy wood makes it look like it has some age. Awesome!
  • Options
    I have admired your work for some time now. I definitely see a humidor of yours in my future - just need to save up some $$

• Options
    beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Posts: 86 ✭✭

Beautiful work. I wish I had that skill, I did make a stick once. :)
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Only thing I can say is WOW!. Congrats on getting it completed.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hey Moon,
    My birthday is coming in July. Just so I know, what's the start-to-finish time on one of these bad boys? And is it payment up front or on completion?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Not sure about the time it takes for what you want, but WaxingMoon has a schedule on his website that you can look at and see his projects/when he expects to finish them. Could also use his price quote form to figure out the costs, etc
  • Options
    Thanks! Depends on the time frame that I can get started on it... I ask for 50% as a deposit to secure a time in the schedule - as Xmarco pointed out... I try to keep maintained on my website.... The deposit also allows me to purchase the wood and supplies required... I usually do a wood run once a week - I already have the wood for humis I'm building in March... Good stuff!!!