Home General Discussion
Options

79x 5 holy crap check the cigar out!

http://domenicocigars.com/cigars.html Check out cigar link and look at the 79 ring size. I'm going down in 6 days and my have to pick atleast one up.

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Two things come to mind:
    1) Double Happiness is 5+ hours
    2) Phallic jokes; especially when it comes to the picture of the guy smiling

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have to smoke that from the side just to avoid the obvious!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    i sould be burnt to a crisp smoking that on the beech for 3 hrs!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    cooch36:
    http://domenicocigars.com/cigars.html Check out cigar link and look at the 79 ring size. I'm going down in 6 days and my have to pick atleast one up.
    HOLY COW BATMAN! I WOULD Love one of those but ........ the Obvious Issue is the SiZE... does it Matter! LOL My Wife may not like me Puffin on one of those!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Put a habano wrapper on it and i'm there
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    move over NUB...
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    over the top big! How can you taste the wrapper on this bad boy? Anyone have one?
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That is one stout stick. i would give it a whirl but that light Conn. wrapper is not my style. A Habano or Corojo wrapper and I am there.
  • Options
    The only people who smoke those are Cheech and Chong.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    we should get one of these for jlmarta so he can watch his cigar smoking buddy lick the whole thing as per his pre light ritual. He might choke on it.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That is funny. I would love to hear the description of that clown swallowing that bad boy.
  • Options
    Goldy:
    we should get one of these for jlmarta so he can watch his cigar smoking buddy lick the whole thing as per his pre light ritual. He might choke on it.
    haha i got such a HILARIOUS and DISTURBING image.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    bwcarter54:
    The only people who smoke those are Cheech and Chong.
    There was a day when I resembled that Remark! LOL
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Goldy:
    funny but disturbing.