Home General Discussion
Options

Bachelor Party Smoke

I am heading down to Scottsdale in a few weeks for my bachelor party... Spring Training, good friends, good booze, good food and a few nice smokes... any suggestions? I'm bringing some basic smokes for the guys who don't really care and 3-5 NICE sticks for the guys who do...looking for something medium to full... I don't think I've ever spent more than $10 on one stick, so this is new territory... I don't want to go over $25-$30 per stick...

ready.....

go!

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Good cigars here: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/111722.aspx

As for the cheap smokes, I'd say just pick up a few cigar.com daily deals - there's a few $7 for 5 sticks deals every few days
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    xmacro:
    Good cigars here: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/111722.aspx

As for the cheap smokes, I'd say just pick up a few cigar.com daily deals - there's a few $7 for 5 sticks deals every few days
    I've got the basic's covered with some 5 Vegas gold and classic...lemme check that link...
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'd go with the Anejo Sharks........ Great smoke in the $15-$25 range.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Sharks!!! wow, that would be a good party. I for one wouldn't be so generous at a party unless it consisted of good BOTL's. I'd just go with 5 vegas's. You won't be able to enjoy a very complex cigar.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    phobicsquirrel:
    Sharks!!! wow, that would be a good party. I for one wouldn't be so generous at a party unless it consisted of good BOTL's. I'd just go with 5 vegas's. You won't be able to enjoy a very complex cigar.
    It's more of a trip than a party... we arrive on Thursday and leave on Sunday, so I will have the time.. The expensive sticks are really just for me :)
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I also suggest the Anejo in either the 77 or 55. What a fantastic stick. Vulchor has a line on some at his B&M for reasonable. hit him up or check the trade section for his post
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Camacho Pre Embargo would be a good stick in my opinion. It has that cuban allure.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I wouldnt even hem and haw over it. I would call ccom and let them tell you what super prem they can to a deal on right now and then GO for it.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    I am heading down to Scottsdale in a few weeks for my bachelor party... Spring Training, good friends, good booze, good food and a few nice smokes... any suggestions? I'm bringing some basic smokes for the guys who don't really care and 3-5 NICE sticks for the guys who do...looking for something medium to full... I don't think I've ever spent more than $10 on one stick, so this is new territory... I don't want to go over $25-$30 per stick...

ready.....

go!
    There comes a point where very few cigars offer twice the enjoyment , twelve dollar cigar vs. Twenty five dollar cigar. In fact most of my favorites are in the five to ten dollar range. Price does not alway dictate how much you will enjoy them at some point. Some more expensive cigars I like are, Avo Domaine..10 bucks, Ashton VSG...12 bucks, Don Carlos (Fuentes) #3... 9 bucks, The Griffins.. any of these all under 10 buck, Dunhill ... always pleasing under 10 bucks. Felipe Gregario Power Triple R ...10 bucks, Opus X #4 ..maybe 20 bucks as prices vary greatly, Hope you find a winner,