Home General Discussion
Options

Finally Divorced!!!!!!!!

Time for a smoke!!!!!!! Ex got $0 I keep my house and my child support went down...money grubbing b@%ch...... And to top it off I'm Going to Punta cana in four days for a week of smoking on the beech!!!!!!!!!!!! Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I'll fire one up for ya! Bout time a man comes out on top in a divorce! Women always win everything lol. Enjoy your holiday
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Sounds like its time for some Cohiba's or a few Opus X/God of Fire's - enjoy!!
  • Options
    That's great news, I'll fire one up for you. Enjoy your trip.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    ty ty ty !!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone wants to send me an x i wouldn't say no! she accused me of kidnapping suggested child abuse, everything she could think of to try to make me look like a jerk. finally over! for now anyway.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Grats! Time to celebrate and smoke one in your honor.  Enjoy your holiday. Smile [:)]
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Didn't know why, but now I know...I smoked a Padilla 1932 in your honor.
  • Options
    SaVas:
    Didn't know why, but now I know...I smoked a Padilla 1932 in your honor.
    I enjoyed a Padilla Obsidian like minded my friend..btw 1932 is one of my fav's aswell.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    cooch36:
    ty ty ty !!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone wants to send me an x i wouldn't say no! she accused me of kidnapping suggested child abuse, everything she could think of to try to make me look like a jerk. finally over! for now anyway.
    Hey, you're the one with extra $ in your pocket, and I have a new baby, so how bout you send me an x?
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    today is a great day for men.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Good for you ! Ill smoke one for ya this weekend !
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    today is a great day for men.
    +1

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Lol, Congrats! I'm getting married in a couple months...
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Good luck, bro.....
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Good luck, bro.....(Cabinetmaker..)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Crusader1545:
    I'll fire one up for ya! Bout time a man comes out on top in a divorce! Women always win everything lol. Enjoy your holiday
    Yup. Nice to see it. Any secrete?
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    cooch36:
    Time for a smoke!!!!!!! Ex got $0 I keep my house and my child support went down...money grubbing b@%ch...... And to top it off I'm Going to Punta cana in four days for a week of smoking on the beech!!!!!!!!!!!! Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!
    Ill fire up a good one today for you! Happily married here ... ill be in Talume on the beach in 4 weeks firing one up then another and another..... Got to love it!
  • Options
    I'm all for a happy marrage I just didn't have one! Enjoy what makes you happy! I now share my life with someone very special.