Home General Discussion
Options

The angry humidor.. or person?

DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
So today my gf knocks my humidor off of the table i had it sitting on this is a 400count glass top and sides humidor it wasent cheap by anymeans and my gf broke it... it was an accident but now i have to resort to the tubadors which is no way to show case your cigars i think today is the saddest day in my life where can i get a good deal on a humidor like that anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I don't know of anywhere that has particularly good deals. You might try eBay. Mostly I just wanted to say a good humidor is easier to replace than a good girlfriend.
  • Options
    true i told her not to worry about it im just very angry but eh ill just put the tubba dors out!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    man thats a bad day. Bolt that thing down next time. ill PM you.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    If it's just the glass that's broken, most glass shops should be able to supply the pieces to repair it.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    you just have to be sure that when the glass is put in you get the air tight thing goin on again.

BTW zoom... i have the same signature on another forum. its true.
  • Options
    prob the cheapest place to find 1 is your gf wallet. wait til she taking a shower (thats an easy hour to hour and half of getting ready time), grab her credit card and walk over to your computer and start browsing for the 1 you want. shouldnt take very long maybe half hour of searching. the rest of time you have, grab a stogy and kick back with a smile until she done getting ready.
  • Options
    yeah... i make all the momey but anyways! post 200!!!!
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    DiasFlak:
    post 200!!!!
    You're the Ken Griffey Jr. of forum posts ;)
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    DiasFlak:
    post 200!!!!
    You're the Ken Griffey Jr. of forum posts ;)
    Does that mean he's going to have a injury riddled mid-career?
  • Options
    lol lets hope not!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    DiasFlak:
    lol lets hope not!
    It was always his legs, so you should be ok, your legs won't affect your ability to smoke a cigar ;D
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    T-minus 125 posts to severe carpal tunnel
  • Options
    lol i already have that i used to type well and now you will notice all my errors thats because of it i try to type faster to get things dont faster