Home General Discussion
Options

Just saying whats up

2»

Comments

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    Great another Bama fan - they are coming out of the woodwork. Its bad enough that I have to sit next to one all day at work, Cholmes, then I have to hear from them on the forum too! Just kidding, partially! Welcome to the forums.
    Don't be jealous that BAMA is back where they belong - on top of the college football world. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
  • Options
    bama3715:
    Hey fourtotheflush i know what you mean. I hate bandwagon bama fans myself. I actyally went to school there for four years and played tight end for one year before i broke my ankle. Thanks guys for the advice on the credit cards but its too late!! The worst part of this hobby is explaining to the wife why its neccessary to spend as much as i do on my sticks!!!
    Trust me, I've been a fan since I was 7 (1989), and have followed every season, good or bad. I was born in Mobile, and had a scholarship to BAMA, but got a bigger ride to a private college. That's the ONLY reason I didn't go.

• Options
    Alex Williams:
    bama3715:
    Hey Alex wanna bet a stick on it??
    Hey now!! You have to ATLEAST reach double digits in piste before you can start makin bets ;) stick around long enough and consider your cigars mine! Let's atleast make it three to be worth the shipping ;)
    Alex, I'll take that bet... he may not have enough posts yet, but I sure do. Whatda ya say? Five pack? Let me know. PM me if you want. I know it's a ways off, but it's never too early to declare BAMA's dominance over Auburn again.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Lasabar:
    Welcome to the Jungle
    Have not yet read this thread. And now.... I have that damn song in my head... lol. guess its time for some fun and games!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    bama3715:
    Hey Alex wanna bet a stick on it??
    Hey now!! You have to ATLEAST reach double digits in piste before you can start makin bets ;) stick around long enough and consider your cigars mine! Let's atleast make it three to be worth the shipping ;)
    Alex, I'll take that bet... he may not have enough posts yet, but I sure do. Whatda ya say? Five pack? Let me know. PM me if you want. I know it's a ways off, but it's never too early to declare BAMA's dominance over Auburn again.
    haha seems like someon is a little sure of themself! its a bet man. 1 fiver it is!
  • Options
    WickedWicked Posts: 4
    bama3715:

Me and my brother have been into smoing cigars for about two years now. I discovered this site about six months ago and love it. I also enjoy grabbing the laptop and reading the forums while i smoke. I figured it was time i joined in. It seems like the botl here are pretty tight nit and i wanna join.

Yup, it all started with me buying a CAO flavor.... but more importantly some rocky patels is what really got us into smoking premium cigars. I have to say the vintage 92' was our favorite pick for quite a while there, the MoW ruination is now the favorite. well just wanted to say hello before I go get my first smoke of the day in.