Home Cigar 101

New Humidor on the way

fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
I purchased a new 100 stick Humidor, should arrive in a couple of days. Really looking forward to getting a bigger box. I only have a 40 count and 2- Ccom 20 ct's. Being able to box everything in one spot will be nice image

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice, congrats on the new addition.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sweet... make sure you post before and after pics.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Congrats, gypsy. Don't forget to season it before you fill 'er up.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Very nice brotha! That's a huge hygro on the front, but I dig it
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Heh. You're in trouble. Those 100 counts fill up FAST!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    where did you pic that up Im in the Market!LOL
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I used these folks in Miami due to close proximity and only $6 shipping costs on the Humi. Most wanted $20 to ship one. http://www.cubancrafters.com/accessories_sub_catagories.php/catid/7/category/HUMIDORS I paid $69 +$6 shipping. The Humi got good reviews.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    fla-gypsy:
    I used these folks in Miami due to close proximity and only $6 shipping costs on the Humi. Most wanted $20 to ship one. http://www.cubancrafters.com/accessories_sub_catagories.php/catid/7/category/HUMIDORS I paid $69 +$6 shipping. The Humi got good reviews.
    My wife bought my Humidor for christmas from Overstock.com and this is where it came from and i got this Cheap Cutter Garunteed for Life! LOL Nice stuff i found the one i like!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    great lookin humi man and a great price, its always nice to have some spare room for more sticks!
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭

Looks nice, I just picked got this one last week. 150 count. Only payed $73.50 delivered.

El Rey Humidor w Glass Top and SureSeal Technology

MESKC:

Looks nice, I just picked got this one last week. 150 count. Only payed $73.50 delivered.

That was a nice deal, where did you get it? I have a feeling I will need another soon. LOL
    I got it at cigarbid.com. It is seasoning right now. Shoudl be ready in the next couple of days.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Fla I got one of those a few months back. Its pretty nice and holds quite a bit, though don't expect to get the full 100. None the less its still a great box
    Thanks I knew it would not hold a 100 fat sticks, LOL. I prefer a 50--60 ring gauge.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Right on.....nice score!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    where did you pic that up Im in the Market!LOL
    If I did it right, you have a PM on the way.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Grats on the new humi! I had to take a double take when I seen the picture. ( had to lean over and check to see if that was the same next to my desk). I love the glass top, nice to peak in from time to time to see whats calling out to be picked up and invited outside. Grats again and look forward to seeing some picts.
  • stphenstphen Posts: 4
    Large humidors & unique designs at the affordable prices., well if you want both quality and look, then one of the best display humidor is cabinet humidor, if you want a large capacity otherwise you can also go for glass cigar humidor.
  • MESKC:

I have this one as well. Great seal, and looks very nice.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I purchased a new 100 stick Humidor, should arrive in a couple of days. Really looking forward to getting a bigger box. I only have a 40 count and 2- Ccom 20 ct's. Being able to box everything in one spot will be nice image
    Hey Gypsy, my wife got me the EXACT same humi a few years ago (from the same place too...shhhhh! ;-). I love it. Can't recall what she paid for it, but mine came with a box of cigars, although i don't think I should mention the brand because I think it's exclusive to them. Anyway, there is a reason they threw that box in for free. I still have a bunch not because I was vigilant about aging them, but because they ain't really worth smoking! (in fairness, they're not all that bad for free but I'm glad I didn't pay for em)
    Well my original choice fell through (out of stock) so I chose a bigger (120 stick), no glass model. Here it is going into what I hope is a long and glorious career. they did throw in a cigar which was quite tasty. imageimage
    looks nice. Looks like you needed the extra room anyways.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    fla-gypsy:
    Well my original choice fell through (out of stock) so I chose a bigger (120 stick), no glass model. Here it is going into what I hope is a long and glorious career. they did throw in a cigar which was quite tasty. imageimage
    I dont think there is a smoke in there I don't like.. You have great taste my good sir! Nice humi too!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Looks good. Just wish I had the weather that you are enjoying. I was down in Florida in December and February to get away from the snow and both trips had horrible weather.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice set up. It almost looks like you already need more room.
    Most of the top shelf is already gone but not to worry, plenty on the way to restock with.