Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Where's the Kaboom? (NEW GAME)

"There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"

Got Overflow? Need on the Good-Traders List? Feeling Generous?

Ladies and germs, whether you are wanting Street Cred, need to make room or feeling extra generous this is the thread for you. Simply post your desire to send out a goody bag, the fine BOTL here will provide you with targets of opportunity. You provide the shipping and we will provide the smiles. This game consists of three separate kinds of players :

MAD BOMBERS: as stated, post your desire and any criteria for selection (first response, brother-in-need, best reason, etc.)
ANONMYOUS BOTL: Send target requests via PM, you should not tipoff the target, please remain anonymous.
UNSUPECTING TARGETS: Get more than you want, need, or like? ----Do unto others.

IMMUNITY
Not all BOTL would appreciate mass amounts of stogies showing up at their door. This list will be maintained at the bottom of this post. Just post that you want immunity and I will add your name to this list. If you play as a Mad Bomber you may lose your immunity. You may play as an Anonymous BOTL and maintain immunity.

RULES
No need for a lot of rules on this one. K.I.S.S. but here are a few :
Respect the Immunity List
Send Smokeable Stogies
As with all Trades and Games on this board, it is good etiquette to post that you have received a package from a fellow BOTL.
One Mad Bomber at a time. We don’t need Mutually Assured Destruction the first week. I would like to see this game last. Once a Bomber posts that he has his target, a new Bomber may make his request.

PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITS :
Send what you will, your best, worst or your bulk. Just send smokeable sticks, no need for pranks here.

Immunity List :
joz3r
urbino-two stick limit
tatuajeVI
kuzi16

Comments

• Options
    Alrighty then, I have some stogies to get rid of, I will bomb into oblivion the unspecting BOTL who gets the most votes by 3:00pm Eastern Friday 3/5.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Urby and Jozer, you guys just made my mad bomber list!!!!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    I bet I know who those two will vote for. hehe.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    phobicsquirrel:
    Ditsy squirrel.

I propose another rule: anybody mad bombing has to post a pic of themselves wearing one of those rabbit fur bomber hats. The ones with the ear flaps.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    I think those guys need to get committed to the nut house! You can never have too many cigars!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hey, if someone wants to bomb me some real high end stuff, who am I to say no? So if anyone was planning on sending me a box of GoF go right ahead. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    PM Sent
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    mustluvcigars:
    "There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"

Got Overflow? Need on the Good-Traders List? Feeling Generous?

Ladies and germs, whether you are wanting Street Cred, need to make room or feeling extra generous this is the thread for you. Simply post your desire to send out a goody bag, the fine BOTL here will provide you with targets of opportunity. You provide the shipping and we will provide the smiles. This game consists of three separate kinds of players :

MAD BOMBERS: as stated, post your desire and any criteria for selection (first response, brother-in-need, best reason, etc.)
    ANONMYOUS BOTL: Send target requests via PM, you should not tipoff the target, please remain anonymous.
    UNSUPECTING TARGETS: Get more than you want, need, or like? ----Do unto others.

IMMUNITY
    Not all BOTL would appreciate mass amounts of stogies showing up at their door. This list will be maintained at the bottom of this post. Just post that you want immunity and I will add your name to this list. If you play as a Mad Bomber you may lose your immunity. You may play as an Anonymous BOTL and maintain immunity.

RULES
    No need for a lot of rules on this one. K.I.S.S. but here are a few :
    Respect the Immunity List
    Send Smokeable Stogies
    As with all Trades and Games on this board, it is good etiquette to post that you have received a package from a fellow BOTL.
    One Mad Bomber at a time. We don’t need Mutually Assured Destruction the first week. I would like to see this game last. Once a Bomber posts that he has his target, a new Bomber may make his request.

PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITS :
    Send what you will, your best, worst or your bulk. Just send smokeable sticks, no need for pranks here.

Immunity List :
    joz3r
    urbino-two stick limit
    This Place is going insane! always in need, Never too many cigars and WHAY THE HELL!LOL Love this Idea.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I just did an inventory count on my sticks - I definitely don't need more sticks, lol. Ok, unless you're going to send me OpusX's or GoFs. :) Please add me to the "no fire" list.

When the first bombing is over, I'll see if I can volunteer to be part of the "mad bombers"
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    awe ***.... after last weekend i organized my humidor and a simple prayer was said as i put the last stick in to the humidor and gently closed the lid. that prayer?

Please close please close please close please close....

how do i get on the immunity list?

• Options
    TatuajeVI:
    I just did an inventory count on my sticks - I definitely don't need more sticks, lol. Ok, unless you're going to send me OpusX's or GoFs. :) Please add me to the "no fire" list.

When the first bombing is over, I'll see if I can volunteer to be part of the "mad bombers"
    added
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    awe ***.... after last weekend i organized my humidor and a simple prayer was said as i put the last stick in to the humidor and gently closed the lid. that prayer?

Please close please close please close please close....

how do i get on the immunity list?

added
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    PM Sent
  • Options
    PM Sent
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hey, if someone wants to bomb me some real high end stuff, who am I to say no? So if anyone was planning on sending me a box of GoF go right ahead. Big Smile [:D]
    I got a box of Swisher God of @#@ with your name on them!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Its been a long day, so I am not sure if I am following.....anyways, I'd like to mad bomb someone around here....maybe a botl in need???? EDIT ok I see the target hasn't been posted yet sorry will hold off...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I got a box of Swisher God of @#@ with your name on them!
    Dude, I said high end...I'll accept nothing less than White Owl pineapple.
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    mustlove, PM sent to you!
  • Options
    Just under 17 hours before our inaugural target is fired upon. Lets keep those votes coming guys.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    Who's the vic?
  • Options
    Anybody west of the Rockies should seek shelter now, this one is gonna be big.
  • Options
    OK....I would like to be the next bomber...BOTL in need! If you know a BOTL or are a BOTL in need from this board send me a PM
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Ditsy squirrel.

I propose another rule: anybody mad bombing has to post a pic of themselves wearing one of those rabbit fur bomber hats. The ones with the ear flaps.

You sure you wanna do that? You didn't mention anything else. You may get a picture of a naked squirrel in a fuzzy hat.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Rob1110:
    urbino:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Ditsy squirrel.

You sure you wanna do that? You didn't mention anything else. You may get a picture of a naked squirrel in a fuzzy hat.
    Or something like this:
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    lol
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    omg. squirrel testicles. a new low for my day. lol.