Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mother of all bombs

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Alright guys kingjk729, fourtotheflush, Krieg, JZ, alienmisprint, Firetruckguy, Bass, Hays, and lilwing88 all gave me a spanking. I received and opened the 2010 Pass box today and kept pulling out bag after bag of cigars. I was wondering what the heck was going on when I saw one of the bags had my name on it and a note. The note explained how lilwing88 had this idea to bomb me and everyone joined in and wrote a personal note to me. I received 20 glorious sticks and was blown away. So blown away I called Hays up and called him a Basterd lol.

Guys I am really touched and you guys made me feel all warm and fuzzy but in a brotherly way so no weird jokes. I really don't know what to say other than thank you. The last year has been rough for so many of us. Your kindness and generosity really blew me away today. All of your friendships have helped pull me through these rough times. I know I am not the only one who has had it bad and I hope to honor you guys by Paying It Forward as much as I can. I already started as Evan will see when he gets the package. Evan was very kind to me last year while he was overseas serving our country and had other things to worry about. You other guys are on my list. Just a fair warning. image

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Alright guys kingjk729, fourtotheflush, Krieg, JZ, alienmisprint, Firetruckguy, Bass, Hays, and lilwing88 all gave me a spanking. I received and opened the 2010 Pass box today and kept pulling out bag after bag of cigars. I was wondering what the heck was going on when I saw one of the bags had my name on it and a note. The note explained how lilwing88 had this idea to bomb me and everyone joined in and wrote a personal note to me. I received 20 glorious sticks and was blown away. So blown away I called Hays up and called him a Basterd lol.

Guys I am really touched and you guys made me feel all warm and fuzzy but in a brotherly way so no weird jokes. I really don't know what to say other than thank you. The last year has been rough for so many of us. Your kindness and generosity really blew me away today. All of your friendships have helped pull me through these rough times. I know I am not the only one who has had it bad and I hope to honor you guys by Paying It Forward as much as I can. I already started as Evan will see when he gets the package. Evan was very kind to me last year while he was overseas serving our country and had other things to worry about. You other guys are on my list. Just a fair warning. image
    You're welcome, hope you enjoy the smokes! (you have a PM)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Well, I'm sorry to say that the cigar I put in there for Jsnake didn't make it to him. I placed a Tatuaje in J's bag and someone took it. Whoever you are, you should be ashamed of yourself and I mean this, you are a sorry sack of $hit.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    This is exactly why I love this forum, you folks always go above and beyond!
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Glad you enjoyed you nice suprise. Your contribution to this forum is awesome. Enjoy !!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Well Deserved JSnake!!! Awesome Idea from fellow BOTL'S!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Your welcome bro, enjoy them!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Well my smokes were the first in the bag so i did not take the TAT ........... but i agree ..... that was a real *** move whoever did that................. Glad you enjoyed everything Jake
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Well my smokes were the first in the bag so i did not take the TAT ........... but i agree ..... that was a real *** move whoever did that................. Glad you enjoyed everything Jake
    I missed that above, someone took a cigar out of J's bag?
  • Options
    Yes, Krieg put a tat in the bag, which I can vouch for since he brought the box to my house. I just hope that it was atleast replaced by a higher end stick although it shouldnt have been removed since it was a gift. Either way, I'm very pleased with the loot snake received!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Well, I'm sorry to say that the cigar I put in there for Jsnake didn't make it to him. I placed a Tatuaje in J's bag and someone took it. Whoever you are, you should be ashamed of yourself and I mean this, you are a sorry sack of $hit.
    Seriously??? That just made me sick to my stomach........ I had the pack right before jsnake got it, and no Tat was in there. I think whoever took it should man-up and send a couple Tats to jsnake and all will be forgiven. Who knows? It could have been an honest mistake, just own it and we'll all move on.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    I don't remember what all was in the bag when I got it, I barely remember now what all I put in there. Did anyone else notice any missing sticks from the picture Jsnake put up? Lilwing is probably right, it was a mix-up or something, I seriously doubt anyone on this board would straight jack another BOTL.
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Wow, that sucks. Who would actually take a cigar from a gift bag? I'll say that I did take a quick peak to see what kind of goodies were in the gift bag, but thats about it. I added a couple of sticks and wrote a small message.

Someone mentioned that maybe it was a honest mistake...whoever took it should just send it to its rightful owner. Send it!

If it was an honest mistake it will be easy to send back...they could say that they thought it was another part of the game (even though there was a letter inside the bag explaining exactly what was going on). And if it wasn't an "honest mistake", hey man up and do the right thing.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I didnt unpack J package.....Just tossed the 2 sticks in and made the note. Jsnake I hope you injoy the sticks you recieved my friend.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    sounds to me like an honest mistake. I think all the traders on here are all pretty damn stand up. Especially the guys playing the Pass game.
    I wish I would've known about the bomb, I would've sent some sticks to whoever so they could get in the pack.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Not it, I sent the box to you, I added a couple and signed the note. As with everyone else, I hope this was an honest mistake and that it was replaced by a higher end stick.
  • Options
    Well whats done is done, unfortunately it is what it is. I don't want it to take away from the overall generosity of everyone who contributed to snake. I'm just glad that he ended up with a nice stash that he'll get to enjoy for awhile.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    Well whats done is done, unfortunately it is what it is. I don't want it to take away from the overall generosity of everyone who contributed to snake. I'm just glad that he ended up with a nice stash that he'll get to enjoy for awhile.
    I agree....... I also want to thank everybody who did pitch in for jsnake. Especially Goldy, who started this cool pass.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    wow, what a great bunch of sticks and a great bunch of freinds here!! kudos fellas!! A well deserved applaud for each one!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All in all I have to say huge thanks and I am way happy with the sticks! You guys are all great and really made my day.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Every time I see your username, I think of Jake "the Snake" Roberts.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    urbino:
    +1
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    urbino:
    +1

+2
  • Options
    I think of Snake Plissken

Girl in "Chock Full O'Nuts": You're a cop!
    Snake Plissken: I'm an @sshole...

God I love that line

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    urbino:
    Love Jake the Snake and Have met him .... He has one hell of a story, plus he was fun to watch wrestle