Home Non Cigar Related
Options

104 Fever

cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
Yesterday I was running a fever of 104 from pharyngitis. I slept most of the day, fever broke this morning, I feel like a new man. Fiance has it too, but she never ran a fever ??? I always seem to get sick when I'm the busiest at my work, never when I'm between jobs, lol...

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Dude... you ok?
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Yesterday I was running a fever of 104 from pharyngitis. I slept most of the day, fever broke this morning, I feel like a new man. Fiance has it too, but she never ran a fever ??? I always seem to get sick when I'm the busiest at my work, never when I'm between jobs, lol...
    Pharyngitis is the worst..... It goes away fast, but for like 12 hours it's hell. Had it 2 months ago. Yuk.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I always seem to get sick when I'm the busiest at my work, never when I'm between jobs, lol...
    Funny how that works, huh? Back in July I caught a cold and it just happened to be at its worst on the day I had scheduled to install the main power feeds to the hotel I was working on...what a miserable day that was.
  • Options
    Yea, I went to the doc at 8 at the morning and was not running a fever, by 10 it was over 101, by noon it was over 102, by 1 it was over 103... I was supposed to install cabinets in a hotel (bad luck for hotels, huh?), but did not get off the couch until about 6 or 7 when I just went to bed.. Next morning (this morning) I was feeling fine except for the sore throat and went and installed most of the cabinets...
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    104? Good lord. I think you have to register with the EPA when you're putting off that kind of heat.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you are feeling better! 104 would have me seriously worried. Hope you didn't burn up any brain cells.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Glad you are feeling better! 104 would have me seriously worried. Hope you didn't burn up any brain cells.
    I burnt up 99.998% of them in my youth. I have 2 or 3 hanging on for dear life, though ;)