Home Non Cigar Related
Options

just, wtf?

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have no freaking idea what that was about. Some Russians must be easily amused. It was like a Russian Lawerence Welk for tards and necks!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I heard snipits of that on a local radio show the other day. WOW, pretty bored in Russia I guess
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    The look on his face is just priceless!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Ya know, I thought the video was pretty funny, but I actually liked the music somewhat. I've long been a fan of the style (for which there is no definite term) of singing without words - tribal peoples have been doing it for centuries. In addition, you often find it in operatic ensembles, typically present in epic films (it was very prevalent in the Lord of the Rings films). This guy was just bringing the style to a more contemporary tune, albeit in a silly way.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Geez Hays you make it seem halfway acceptable and not some crazed Russian Folk art.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I just really wanted to punch him....
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    I don't exactly know why, but I really did want to.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Can't wait till this dude's Christmas album "drops". My wife is gonna think I lost it when I start wandering around the house tomorrow doing this!!!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    That was 2min and 41 seconds of my life I will never get back.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've seen a little clip of this guy on a TV show in the past week. Was wondering where TF they found that... I guess I see now that we have you to blame Kuzi! haha
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    cabinetmaker:
    I don't exactly know why, but I really did want to.

Come on Cabi ..... you and the lil lady werent moved by the soothing sounds of Dimitri Kantsingwortharatsasskov ................ i mean come on you dont want this to be the first song you and the future Mrs Cabi want to dance to ............... What the hell is wrong with you ....................... why the violence ..................... la la la la lahhhhhhh la la la la lahhhhhh ............ that dude was rockin with his *** out ..... i bet his woman behind the scenes jammed out with her clam out .............
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the obvious lip-synching notwithstanding (and why the hell would anyone lip-synch a bunch of tra-la-la's?), I kept waiting for this guy to yank off that horrible rug he was wearing and to finally lay the punchline on us. I mean, even in whatever-the-hell country he was/is in (I'm not altogether sure the text was Russian) nobody could be that talent-starved - - - could they??

Marty

• Options
    Ok I have to admit....I actually pulled up this video again today, because I wanted to listen to it...

let the bashing commence

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Ok I have to admit....I actually pulled up this video again today, because I wanted to listen to it...

let the bashing commence
    Have you ever considered one of the 12 step programs? I'm just sayin'...
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Hays:

let the bashing commence
    Commie.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    You are my hero Hays ....... I reall dug the music .... could have done without the singing though
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    Hays:

let the bashing commence
    Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?
  • Options
    I watched the video and wondered what the insides of my wrists looked like.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    These Filthy Hands:
    lol.
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    Oh wow...this is horrible......ly funny!

• Options
    So I realized that this is also somewhat similar to yodeling...and you KNOW that you all secretly wish you could yodel, don't even lie.

• Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    nah...I would rather listen to the yodeling...crushing
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    That was 2min and 41 seconds of my life I will never get back.
    Wow. You actually stuck around for the whole show? You got balls, man.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    I don't know why..... But I ...... Actually........ ...... ......Watched it again..

Oh the shame..
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    cabinetmaker:
    I don't know why..... But I ...... Actually........ ...... ......Watched it again..

Oh the shame..
    Couldn't bring myself to watch it twice, but I loved that suit he was wearing. Where do you think he picked up those awesome threads?