Home General Discussion
Options

packages!

DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
so it would seem there was 3 packages on my doorstep this morn from what my gf told me and she said it was a bunch of cigars i couldnt get her to tell me what they where but when i get back friday looks like im shipping out ones i owe and looking at all my beautiful new cigars except the 5 pass im only take 3 then adding threee and shipping it

Comments

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Congratulations!! I envy you! Hope one of those packages is the new humi :)
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Ones from me, i just got the delivery confirmation. So where you travelling this week?
  • Options
    bowling green kentucky!
  • Options
    and i was waiting for someone to take the name of this thread in a dif direction but oohwell
  • Options
    We may have exhausted all the "package" humor for the time being. I would have jumped in, but I haven't had sex on the mind since I worked from home today and got a nooner from the wife. Not only do I save gas by not driving to work, I'm at home in the afternoon when my wife gets home from work... then the kids go down for their naps... then she takes a shower.... and if I don't have any meetings from 2-3 (or any 10-minute gap in that timeframe), score!
  • Options
    dutyje:
    We may have exhausted all the "package" humor for the time being. I would have jumped in, but I haven't had sex on the mind since I worked from home today and got a nooner from the wife. Not only do I save gas by not driving to work, I'm at home in the afternoon when my wife gets home from work... then the kids go down for their naps... then she takes a shower.... and if I don't have any meetings from 2-3 (or any 10-minute gap in that timeframe), score!
    lol thanks for filling me in
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    dutyje:
    ... and if I don't have any meetings from 2-3 (or any 10-minute gap in that timeframe), score!
    lol 10 minutes? You're my hero.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i keep waiting for a package. im sure its on the way. i cant wait. Im not doing a very good job of smoking down the humidor.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    kuzi16:
    i keep waiting for a package. im sure its on the way. i cant wait.
    Is that like waiting for the Breas-t Fairy?
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    LMAO, you my friend will be in a world of hurt if she ever reads this.
  • Options
    Hey, she shares the same info with the Ladies Club, so I say it's fair game. She wouldn't be mad, but she would probably be embarrassed. To quote the song "Business Time" -- 2 minutes in heaven is better than 1 minute in heaven.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Funny how that works, they can share with everyone they want but if we share its embarrassing. Oh well, glad to hear your getting some, whether its 1 minute or 1 hour at least it was a piece.