Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What Forums Are You Active In?

DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
I use this forum of course, redflagdeals for shopping deals and axiom audio forum owners club...

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    3 RV forums and occasionally the Ford Truck Enthusiasts and of course my favorite one, this one.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    This one, and that's it. Not much of a forum guy, but I like this one.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    this one of course... a bit on BOTL

a bit on the eotac forum but not as much as i used to
    and of course, badger and blade.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    This one by far trumps the others but they include

Back yard metal casting
    The Ring Lord

BYMC is for making furnaces and foundries for casting metal and TRL is for making medieval armor. Luckily my three hobbies go well together.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    This one, and that's it. Not much of a forum guy, but I like this one.
    I'm with you on this one Joe & I have Tat (Phil) to blame. My life has never been the same. I love this place.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    This one Stogie Review a little bit, BOTL a little, this one takes the cake.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one and about 4 or 5 other cigar forums.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    This one is by far the biggest, but also like Kuzi B&B.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    just thisun
  • Options
    Sports- Rivals.com, Scout.com, and tigerdroppings.com(that's an LSU site, but they have an SEC board called the SEC Rant that's awesome).

Politics and current events- Military.com(I'm former military)

Humor and misc- somethingawful.com

cigars- this one obviously, puff.com, and the CA forum(I've seen a few of you on those)

I'm sort of an ADD afflicted forums nerd, the downside being that I post at so many, I don't have much of a post count at any.
  • Options
    I was also recently hooked on city-data.com. Sounds boring, but it's local forums with boards for almost every city and region in the world. Topics cover anything and everything.
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    I'm FLUX on stainedglasstownsquare.com. My OTHER expensive hobby. In fact cigars are seriously cutting into my glass budget.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hmm..the other forum I active in is www.virtualweberbullet.com. It's a website that is dedicated to the Weber Smokey Mountain smoker. (which is an awesome smoker)

"Long ashes my friends."