Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fair warning........

Fair warning to the one who bombed the ever loving crap out of my poor unsuspecting mailbox today. This persone who sent me a Nub Habano, RP Vintage 1990, Indian Tabac maduro, Gurkha double maduro, Nica Libre 1990, RP puro cubano, and a Pidilla Habano will pay......... Start ductaping your mailbox closed now my friend...... and THANKYOU!

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Fair warning to the one who bombed the ever loving crap out of my poor unsuspecting mailbox today. This persone who sent me a Nub Habano, RP Vintage 1990, Indian Tabac maduro, Gurkha double maduro, Nica Libre 1990, RP puro cubano, and a Pidilla Habano will pay......... Start ductaping your mailbox closed now my friend...... and THANKYOU!
    Umm...yeah that was me...ya know, I only meant to send the Padilla Habano and Nub Habano, so the rest of those you can send right back right? ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    firetruckguy:
    Umm...yeah that was me...ya know, I only meant to send the Padilla Habano and Nub Habano, so the rest of those you can send right back right? ;-)
    Right? Especially that RP Puro Cubano. I was really suprised by those, they are overlooked alot.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    firetruckguy:

Yeah...... funny thing..... It wasnt YOUR name on the return addy, strange? LOL...... Nice try!
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I'll just buy a new mailbox now in preparation... You're welcome FTG!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Duder2:
    I'll just buy a new mailbox now in preparation... You're welcome FTG!
    You better buy 2 because I owe you as well for the bomb you sent me! Not cool because I forgot that I even gave you my contact info. I went outside unsuspecting anything and BAM! Big O box of goodies waiting for me on the porch. Dang box wouldn't even fit into the mailbox. Fair warning keep your head down.