Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Xikar Xi2 Fibergalss cutter for trade.....

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
I have one that's brand new and barely used. I've had it for about 2 months and have used it maybe a dozen times or so. I'm just not a fan of the way it cuts. It cuts the cigars clean, but it feels awkward in my hand. I prefer the more traditional cutters. I'm looking to trade for anything in particular, really. Cigars are good. I'm also interested in trying a nice punch cutter. If you're interested PM me an offer......

Here's a pic (note: the one I have is dark blue, not black):
I paid $30 for it and it accommodates up to a 56 ring gauge.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'll trade you a box of Verderdaro Organic Toros for it. + a couple of bunus sticks I know you'll like.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    I'll trade you a box of Verderdaro Organic Toros for it. + a couple of bunus sticks I know you'll like.
    Hmmmmmmmmm...... Pm me your info.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    PM back to you....
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT SON OF A BEAVER
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    damn.... too late! ive been wantin one of these!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    What I love about this post is the huge, glaring, Famous Smoke Shop watermark...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    What I love about this post is the huge, glaring, Famous Smoke Shop watermark...
    It was the only pic I could find!!! LOL!!!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Alex and Jsnake, you guys have PMs.
  • Options
    Garen B I don't see anything.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Sorry, check now, I had to type it up :)
  • Options
    Ok, I saw it thanks. Replied.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Garen B:
    Alex and Jsnake, you guys have PMs.
    Thanks bro, replied.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I just got this cutter a few weeks ago! I love it! Its great! The only issue I have with it is post cut cleaning. The locking mechanism prevents you from snapping it open and closed to clean out the loose bits of tobacco! Its worth it IMO as this is the best cut I've had on any of my sticks!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I just got one also and I agree with the locking mechanism problem. I does make a perfect cut. I might trade it off though and get me the big a$$ 10mm punch from Xikar.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    firetruckguy:
    I just got one also and I agree with the locking mechanism problem. I does make a perfect cut. I might trade it off though and get me the big a$$ 10mm punch from Xikar.
    You know I bought one and then started to punch most of my sticks. I still use it but not as much as I thought I would.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    firetruckguy:
    You know I bought one and then started to punch most of my sticks. I still use it but not as much as I thought I would.

Do you like the big punch compaired to a small on?
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    firetruckguy:
    Sandman1am:
    firetruckguy:

Do you like the big punch compaired to a small on?
    Sorry I was talking about the cutter, which I like by the way. I got one that is all metal don't think it is much different then the plastic one.

As far as a larger punch vs a smaller one. It all depends on the stick. If it is a larger ring gauge or if I know it to be a tighter draw then I like the bigger punch. Otherwise I like the smaller punch because I get less tobacco in my mouth. But then I might just cut it to make sure I get a good clean draw. Sorry I probably didn't help you out much.