Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Foutotheflush - 1000th Post Contest

So, I think Ive been around longer than most 1000 posters (meaning Im a slow poster).

Anyway, I thank everyon at the academy for their supp......

Wait a minute thats another speach

Thanks for having me around guys! Your the best BOTL!

I am going to make this very very easy. The 1st person to congradulate me on my 1000th post after I hit 1000 posts will get a nice little package in the mail.

There shouldnt be any tie breakers or anything to worry about. A simple reply in the forums to one of my posts willl do.

Comments

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Good idea and congrats on the milestone.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Fourtotheflush:
    So, I think Ive been around longer than most 1000 posters (meaning Im a slow poster).

I am going to make this very very easy. The 1st person to congradulate me on my 1000th post after I hit 1000 posts will get a nice little package in the mail.

There shouldnt be any tie breakers or anything to worry about. A simple reply in the forums to one of my posts willl do.

At the rate you post... this contest could take like 2 months or more. LMAO
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:

LMAO I like this idea
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Sandman1am:
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:

LMAO I like this idea

Good point, Ill change the rules to read 1st person to find this old a$$ string and reply with a congrats on hitting 1000 posts.

Smoking season is approaching, so you may see more posts from me more often.

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Fourtotheflush:
    Sandman1am:
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:

LMAO I like this idea

Good point, Ill change the rules to read 1st person to find this old a$$ string and reply with a congrats on hitting 1000 posts.

Smoking season is approaching, so you may see more posts from me more often.

LMAO off. When smoking season hit's, won't you be too busy smoking to be posting more? Congratulations (early) on reaching your milestone. It feels good doesn't it?

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Congrats on 1000!!!!
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Congrats on 1000!!!!
    That was quick -- Great Job! Thank you! PM me your addy. I will have your package out this week. Each stick will have a certain relevance to me and they are allready picked out. Pm me what you like and I will see if I can edit any of them before I send them. They will still have to have some meaning to me! Again, thanks to everyone on this forum for having me around.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Fourtotheflush:
    Alex Williams:
    Congrats on 1000!!!!
    That was quick -- Great Job! Thank you! PM me your addy. I will have your package out this week. Each stick will have a certain relevance to me and they are allready picked out. Pm me what you like and I will see if I can edit any of them before I send them. They will still have to have some meaning to me! Again, thanks to everyone on this forum for having me around.
    Haha I was just sitting around and I said to myself "I wonder if there is anything new on the forums" Sure am glad I checked!! Pm sent.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Congrats on 1003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    What the hell Four? You been just posting away this weekend, or did you go over to the fluff thread and go crazy? That was really quick. Congrats. See ya next week.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    What the hell Four? You been just posting away this weekend, or did you go over to the fluff thread and go crazy? That was really quick. Congrats. See ya next week.
    I know 50 posts in one week. Thats a new record for me. But a couple of them were reviews so they werent all fluff.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    When you hit 999 I was stalking the forums for an hour or two and then had to make dinner for Family coming over. Boo dinner!