Home General Discussion
Options

Who's Watching - Ruination Forum Special!!!!

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Thought I would see who is keeping any eye on the forum this Sunday morning and I had some extra marketing dollars for the month so here is a reduculous deal for the first three people to reply to this post with the phrase "I Love Ruination".

Man O War Ruination Box od 20, your choice of size $50 Limited to the first 3 people that reply to this post "I Love Ruination".

Robusto #1: 5.5 x 54 Box of 20 MSRP $200.00, CCOM Price $140.95, Deal price $50
Robusto #2 6 x 60 Box of 20 MSRP $220.00, CCOM Price $160.95, Deal price $50
Belicoso #1 5.75 x 56 Box of 20 MSRP $220.00, CCOM Price $160.95, Deal Price $50

Once we have our three winners, I will post instructions how to complete your purchase.

GOOD LUCK AND LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    "I Love Ruination"
  • Options
    Nice grab Russ
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    "I Love Ruination"
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    Nice grab Russ
    Thanks. This is great, and weird. I woke up thinking about this cigar today, wandered onto the forums and saw this post.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    Alex Svenson:
    Nice grab Russ
    Thanks. This is great, and weird. I woke up thinking about this cigar today, wandered onto the forums and saw this post.
    sounds like fate to me.
  • Options
    I can't believe the east coasters weren't all over this one. They must not love Ruinations out there. :)
  • Options
    oen left!!
  • Options
    Russ55:
    Alex Svenson:
    Nice grab Russ
    Pretty sweet deal, eh Russ? Leonard called me up and told me about it and once I saw what it was and got my mind out of sleep mode, I didn't see how I could pass it up.
  • Options
    LOL fifteen minutes in. I cant believe someone hasnt scooped up the last one. I cant wait to submit these three orders to my marketing dept, they are going to *** a full brick when they see I let these go for $2.50 a stick
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    Thought I would see who is keeping any eye on the forum this Sunday morning and I had some extra marketing dollars for the month so here is a reduculous deal for the first three people to reply to this post with the phrase "I Love Ruination".

Man O War Ruination Box od 20, your choice of size $50 Limited to the first 3 people that reply to this post "I Love Ruination".

Belicoso #1 5.75 x 56 Box of 20 MSRP $220.00, CCOM Price $160.95, Deal Price $50

Once we have our three winners, I will post instructions how to complete your purchase.

I love ruination !!!1
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Alex Svenson:

I love ruination !!!1
    Woah!!! Hold the phone....no Canadians allowed. Smile [:)] What's up Doug? Nice deal, huh?
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    Russ55:
    Alex Svenson:
    Nice grab Russ
    sounds like fate to me.
    Can it be anything else?
  • Options
    Deal is closed. Congratulations to joz3r, Russ55, and laker1963. Guys, please email me at asvenson at cigar.com so I can set you up.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    Alex Svenson:
    Nice grab Russ
    Pretty sweet deal, eh Russ? Leonard called me up and told me about it and once I saw what it was and got my mind out of sleep mode, I didn't see how I could pass it up.
    Hah, yeah it took me second to realize it too, and then I woke up pretty fast. It's an amazing deal on a great smoke. Ever since you suggested the Rubusto #1 it's become my favorite cigar.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I love ruination!
  • Options
    Thank you Alex. What a killer deal.
  • Options
    Crap...
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    Deal is closed. Congratulations to joz3r, Russ55, and laker1963. Guys, please email me at asvenson at cigar.com so I can set you up.
    email sent.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Alex Svenson:

I love ruination !!!1
    Woah!!! Hold the phone....no Canadians allowed. Smile [:)] What's up Doug? Nice deal, huh?
    Actually I was really worried that was what Alex was going to tell me. I have noticed for the monthly draws the rules say you have to be a reside in the US, so I was thinking the same might happen here. Glad it didn't cause this was a great way to start the day, but that would have RUINATIONED the whole friggin weekend ! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Just when I was down to my last few too. I DO LOVE RUINATIONS !! LMAO
  • Options
    I still have yet to try it, I was hoping ... maybe... missed the cask strength II as well. I fell off a bucket yesterday prepping to stain some cabinets and buggered up my back pretty bad. Otherwise I'd have been on much earlier... Oh well.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Alex Svenson:

I love ruination !!!1
    Actually I was really worried that was what Alex was going to tell me. I have noticed for the monthly draws the rules say you have to be a reside in the US, so I was thinking the same might happen here. Glad it didn't cause this was a great way to start the day, but that would have RUINATIONED the whole friggin weekend ! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Just when I was down to my last few too. I DO LOVE RUINATIONS !! LMAO
    Laker, not problem getting these to you, I just need to figure out how to do it =)
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    I still have yet to try it, I was hoping ... maybe... missed the cask strength II as well. I fell off a bucket yesterday prepping to stain some cabinets and buggered up my back pretty bad. Otherwise I'd have been on much earlier... Oh well.
    Sorry to hear about your back Cabbie. If you like I will trade a few of them to you. I don't think we have pulled a trade before, have we?
  • Options
    I'd be honored to make a trade, kind sir. :)
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Ok PM sent.
  • Options
    THANK YOU ALEX !
    clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

I would love to sit down and enjoy one of these with you Alex. Any chance you're "dropping by", Vancouver Island in the next little while? LOL

Again thanks to Alex and C.COM for making this the best Sunday morning read in, oh... about forever :) Can't stop smillin'!
  • Options
    Best Sunday morning ever. This made my day, Thanks Alex.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cabinetmaker:
    I love ruination!
    Hey cabi. If that deal with the Canadian falls through, I'll send you a couple to try.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    cabinetmaker:
    Ok PM sent.
    And replied.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    This is an awesome deal! I wish I was awake when this was posted cause I would have been ALL over it! lol The downside to working nights I guess. But seriously Alex, this was an awesome deal for the loyal guys here on the forums. Another reason ccom is the top cigar retailer anywhere!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Dang it I was up just had to do some stuff for work! I am sooooo mad I missed this deal. If anyone has any to trade let me know. I love this stick. Great deal Alex thanks for offering this up.