Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Pipe and Supplies for Cigars

Hey guys. I'm not that into my pipe anymore and am looking to unload it for some old cigars. Great beginner's pipe, but already broken in with a decent cake on it. Included is a tamp and bag of pipe cleaners. Would run about $45. Oh and i have probably two bowlfulls of yorkshire blend pipe tobacco that will go with it too. Any takers?

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha couldn't you have thought of this a month or so ago, when I offered up a trade of cigars for pipe and equipment? Hope someone takes ya up on it.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Hays:
    Hahahaha couldn't you have thought of this a month or so ago, when I offered up a trade of cigars for pipe and equipment? Hope someone takes ya up on it.
    Lmao! I was thinking of that as I was posting it. "why did I have to wait a month to figure out I was tired of it?" Sorry bout that bro!
  • Options
    LOL no worries man.. it's all good. I got one then, and since then I bought another one.

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hey Alex, what kind of pipe is it?
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Hey Alex, what kind of pipe is it?
    Sorry it took me so long to get back maddy. It is a calabrest imported briar. Only smoked 4-6 bowls.
  • Options
    Damn, C'mon now! SOMEONE has to want to give a pipe a shot! Can give pics if you shoot me your email address. To further sweeten the deal...... I will even throw in a BOX of matches ;D
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    Damn, C'mon now! SOMEONE has to want to give a pipe a shot! Can give pics if you shoot me your email address. To further sweeten the deal...... I will even throw in a BOX of matches ;D
    oooh.... ooooh. ooooh..... can I trade for just the box of matches ;-)
  • Options
    PM to ya alex

• Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    What are you looking for in ciigars Alex? A cigar buddy of mine recently gave smoking a pipe a shot and said it was AWESOME! If Hays didnt already make you a deal you couldnt refuse, I would like a shot to work something out.
  • Options
    gdsim1:
    What are you looking for in ciigars Alex? A cigar buddy of mine recently gave smoking a pipe a shot and said it was AWESOME! If Hays didnt already make you a deal you couldnt refuse, I would like a shot to work something out.
    Alex - let this fella give you his offer... I was just tryin to help you out. Rather have it go to another enthusiast, especially as I already have two pipes. (Ignore this entire comment if we're talking a Peterson, Dunhill, or the like ;-) )

• Options
    Hays:
    gdsim1:
    Alex - let this fella give you his offer... I was just tryin to help you out. Rather have it go to another enthusiast, especially as I already have two pipes. (Ignore this entire comment if we're talking a Peterson, Dunhill, or the like ;-) )
    haha thanks man. you are good peeps for sure!! and gdsim1, you got yourself a deal. shoot me a pm with what you might want to trade and ill get back to ya ;) thanks brother!
  • Options
    Alex, PM headed your way!

Hays, I appreciate you giving me first shot at this trade. Generosity like this is what sets BOTL's apart! If Alex & I can work this out, I will be sure to send you my thanks!

• Options
    gdsim1:
    Alex, PM headed your way!

Hays, I appreciate you giving me first shot at this trade. Generosity like this is what sets BOTL's apart! If Alex & I can work this out, I will be sure to send you my thanks!

Hey bro. You don't need to send hays jack! I would never have traded with that bully ;) Hahaha lmao!!
  • Options
    gdsim1, you gots a pm!
  • Options
    I wear the pants in my family! Every time she lets me....

Hit a snag Alex - made the mistake of mentioning the trade for the pipe to my wife - who then informed me that I could either keep my cigar habit or start a pipe habit, but not both. If its a choice between cigars or any other vice, Im going cigars! LOL After trying every loophole I could think of, I finally had to give up. However, I am still going to send you a little something because I hate backing out of a deal, even when I am given no other option. LOL

Hays, looks like you're on deck for the pipe trade here. I believe this is called karma... :-)

• Options
    well this is still open to whoever wants it!!
  • Options
    Hey Alex - ya never sent me pix bro... Still interested...

• Options
    hays, you have an email!
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Hey guys. I'm not that into my pipe anymore and am looking to unload it for some old cigars. Great beginner's pipe, but already broken in with a decent cake on it. Included is a tamp and bag of pipe cleaners. Would run about $45. Oh and i have probably two bowlfulls of yorkshire blend pipe tobacco that will go with it too. Any takers?
    Figured I would reopen this due to all the new members!
  • Options
    edit
  • Options
    why wont it let me delete???
  • Options

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    why wont it let me delete???