Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

i want a NUB!

i was going to order a box of nubs, but while i was on the phone ordering them i thought, "i'd like to do some trading and get some nubs and hook someone else up with some sweet smokes at the same time"! so here's what i'm thinking. if anyone on here has got some nubs and your willing to trade some, let me know. i'd love to hook you up for some. Post me on this thread. i'll hook you up pretty nicely too. TRUST ME!

Comments

• brodskalesbrodskales Posts: 78
    First comment. 

I assume you just bought your own nubs?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Was this post made 7 years ago??? lol cause it looks like the  original post was done in april 2008
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First comment. 

You brought back a thread from over 7 years ago to post "first comment"?  Come on now.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • brodskalesbrodskales Posts: 78
    First comment. 

You brought back a thread from over 7 years ago to post "first comment"?  Come on now.

"Just keep it bumpin'" - Snoop Dogg
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone call DZR, I bet there is a badge for the most decomposed necro post ever!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch