Home Ratings & Reviews

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Rosado Robusto Grande

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Rosado Robusto Grande - 5.5 X 54. Wrapper - Dominican Rosado, Binder - Nicargua, Filler Nicaragua. This is a very well balanced and very complex cigar that starts off medium but is full-bodied by the end. Initial taste is a woody, oak with a slight spiceness flavor that quickly becomes a sweet caramel and creamy coffee flavor with the spice increasing. I expected the sweetness from a Rosado wrapper, but the strong spice pleasantly surprised me. Very complex cigar that kept the sweet caramel, creamy coffee & woody flavor throughout with a nice kick of spice all at the same time. Because the cigar is so well balanced, the flavors worked really well together. Very nice long finish of sweet caramel and spice. Towards the end of the cigar, the only change was that the predominate flavors were that of dark coffee, spice and some sweet woody notes. Definitely full bodied towards the end of this cigar. Construction, burn and draw were perfect. I have to say that this is a fantastic cigar that I highly recommend trying.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Scott1966:
    Nestor Miranda Dominicano Rosado Robusto Grande - 5.5 X 54.
    Wrapper - Dominican Rosado, Binder - Nicargua, Filler Nicaragua.

This is a very well balanced and very complex cigar that starts off medium but is full-bodied by the end. Initial taste is a woody, oak with a slight spiceness flavor that quickly becomes a sweet caramel and creamy coffee flavor with the spice increasing. I expected the sweetness from a Rosado wrapper, but the strong spice pleasantly surprised me.

Very complex cigar that kept the sweet caramel, creamy coffee & woody flavor throughout with a nice kick of spice all at the same time. Because the cigar is so well balanced, the flavors worked really well together. Very nice long finish of sweet caramel and spice. Towards the end of the cigar, the only change was that the predominate flavors were that of dark coffee, spice and some sweet woody notes. Definitely full bodied towards the end of this cigar. Construction, burn and draw were perfect.

I have to say that this is a fantastic cigar that I highly recommend trying.
    I edited your post a bit to add in the line breaks.

Nice review. Sounds like a great cigar.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think I'd like this. I was really impressed with the NM Special Selection lancero, that's a fantastic cigar.
  • Scott1966Scott1966 Posts: 40
    j0z3r:
    I think I'd like this. I was really impressed with the NM Special Selection lancero, that's a fantastic cigar.
    Yes that was my favorite size as well. This new line comes in a Lancero as well and I cannot wait to try that.