Home General Discussion
Options

Ccom Iphone App??

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
This is a question more for Alex I suppose, Is there any plans in the future for a Ccom app?? I think it would be really cool to the ability to order DDs and other deals with just a push of a button on my Iphone. Other online stores have this...but shall remain nameless here :) Anyways, if there isn't any plans on an Iphone app, may I be the first in asking for one.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Cool idea. Side note, I noticed that when I use my mobile it's a lot easier to navigate, starting Saturday I think. They must've got a new mobile site.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Something for Android-powered devices would be awesome as well.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Android. Yes. (What is it with you iPhone people? It's not all about you. :) ) It'd also be really handy to have easy access to the forums, too.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    One of the reasons Im getting an iPod touch for my vacation to Montreal... checking the DD's here :)
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Android. Yes. (What is it with you iPhone people? It's not all about you. :) ) It'd also be really handy to have easy access to the forums, too.
    +1
  • Options
    turn_keyturn_key Posts: 90
    What, nothing for the BlackBerry?!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    dennisking:
    Cool idea. Side note, I noticed that when I use my mobile it's a lot easier to navigate, starting Saturday I think. They must've got a new mobile site.
    I agree with that i tryed surfing it thisweekend and it was much fater and i could acees everything, and order if i wanted to. My Blackberry Storm works well.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    urbino:
    +1
    I roll the forums on my Blackberry storm ! Pissses my wife offf when we are at dinner and Im checking in on you guys! LOL
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I agree with Blackberry, this would be nice !
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The Cank:
    I agree with Blackberry, this would be nice !
    Guys it's CRACKBerry
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    cabinetmaker:
    urbino:
    +1
    I roll the forums on my Blackberry storm ! Pissses my wife offf when we are at dinner and Im checking in on you guys! LOL
    careful...you might get grounded....lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    turn_key:
    What, nothing for the BlackBerry?!
    I used to have a bb till I upgraded to the Iphone. So far, I am enjoying the phone, you can do so much more with it...not to mention I don't have to keep a damn BES (bb server) running anymore.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    I used to have a bb till I upgraded to the Iphone.
    You mean you decided to buy a toy instead of a business tool. :)
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Krieg:
    I used to have a bb till I upgraded to the Iphone.
    You mean you decided to buy a toy instead of a business tool. :)
    Basically!I got tired of using BBs after all these years. Wanted something new.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I went from a BB to an Android. Huge difference. Most of the time i'm on the forums on the Android, I order from the droid too.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    I went from a BB to an Android. Huge difference. Most of the time i'm on the forums on the Android, I order from the droid too.
    Thinking droid myself when the contract time is up~!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    cabinetmaker:
    Thinking droid myself when the contract time is up~!
    You should consider the Nexus One. It's thinner than an iPhone and ricockulously fast.