Home General Discussion
Options

Ccom customer service continues to impress me

fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
I was going through some old e mails from last November and found where Jim K had promised to give me some free shipping in response to a problem that they fixed. So I e- mailed him and he still honored a 4 month old promise and helped out a BOTL. This is service you CANNOT get elsewhere. These guys are on top of the game, yeah, regular Superstars of service. Thanks again to Ccom for being there for their customers. BTW, I jumped on the AJ Fernandez sampler. That is going to be good and it will be my first chance to sample the MOW "Virtue". Looking forward to it.

Comments

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    fla-gypsy:
    I was going through some old e mails from last November and found where Jim K had promised to give me some free shipping in response to a problem that they fixed. So I e- mailed him and he still honored a 4 month old promise and helped out a BOTL. This is service you CANNOT get elsewhere. These guys are on top of the game, yeah, regular Superstars of service. Thanks again to Ccom for being there for their customers. BTW, I jumped on the AJ Fernandez sampler. That is going to be good and it will be my first chance to sample the MOW "Virtue". Looking forward to it.
    What aj fernandez sampler?
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    fla-gypsy:
    Ahhh... someone hasn't read their cigar.com catalog this month! Awesome AJ sampler in there that includes the new Virtue! I'm all over this one like Rosie O' Donnell on cheesecake!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    clearlysuspect:
    Alex Williams:
    fla-gypsy:
    Ahhh... someone hasn't read their cigar.com catalog this month! Awesome AJ sampler in there that includes the new Virtue! I'm all over this one like Rosie O' Donnell on cheesecake!
    Haha I promise I did!! All that was different content wise was a diff pic on the cover. Haven't gotten one since that.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    fla-gypsy:
    This one http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=SP-AJBASST6
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    fla-gypsy:
    Alex Williams:
    fla-gypsy:
    This one http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=SP-AJBASST6
    Nice Says on order delivery to them onMarch 22.... might have to bgrab this one myself!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    man, $2.50 a stick! cant pass that up!!!