Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

200th Post bomb!

Hey y'all, I'm about to hit 200! When I do, the first one to throw me a PM with their info will get some mailbox damage! It's been fun, and thanks to all the great B'sOTL here!

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Wow..... been hitting the fluff thread pretty hard have you?! Congrats my friend!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Congrats - now get 2 more darn it!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Duder2:
    Hey y'all, I'm about to hit 200! When I do, the first one to throw me a PM with their info will get some mailbox damage! It's been fun, and thanks to all the great B'sOTL here!
    Congrats! Waiting on 2 more!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Wait for it! WAIT FOR IT!!!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    undulac:
    Wait for it! WAIT FOR IT!!!
    Thanks everyone! Ok, that's one...
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    PM to you, Duder.
  • Options
    200 posts! You have been PM'd.
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Grats!
  • Options
    sightunseen - who got in first?!?! I'm like a little kid on X-Mas. Best of luck!
  • Options
    undulac:
    sightunseen - who got in first?!?! I'm like a little kid on X-Mas. Best of luck!
    Haha seriously, we must have hit the post button at the same time. This is the most excitment I've had all day.
  • Options
    Winner winner chicken dinner! The first PM to show up was brother undulac! Thanks everyone for everything you've taught me and I look forward to being a part of this community for years to come :^)
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    As my daughter would say, "Oooooh funderbugs!!!"

Congrats to Duder for making 200 posts! Congrats to undulac for scoring the bomb!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    As my daughter would say, "Oooooh funderbugs!!!"

Congrats to Duder for making 200 posts! Congrats to undulac for scoring the bomb!
    Yea, Duder, congrats. Hope to see you make 400 posts. Congrats to undulac too, hope you enjoy the sticks.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Duder2:
    Winner winner chicken dinner! The first PM to show up was brother undulac! Thanks everyone for everything you've taught me and I look forward to being a part of this community for years to come :^)
    Just HAD to wait until right at five o clock didnt ya, haha... I was waiting for it, but decided sitting at the office wasn't worth it. haha. Congrats
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    cholmes8310:
    Duder2:
    Just HAD to wait until right at five o clock didnt ya, haha... I was waiting for it, but decided sitting at the office wasn't worth it. haha. Congrats
    Oh I guess I was late
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Congrats to both of you.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Being a part of this board has been a lot of fun and I look forward to the future :^)
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    cholmes8310:
    Duder2:
    Oh I guess I was late
    Hey Red,you may have been late for this, but your mailbox is gonna get punished for unrelated reasons! Muahahaha...