Home General Discussion
Options

Forum Blends 2010

I have asked several times within other posts but never received an answer about the Forum Blend sticks for 2010.

Has anyone heard Alex mention if / when these are going to be available? I know last fall he discussed box prices and such but I have not heard anything about when the sticks will be available. Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Been wondering the same, and I've seen your posts elsewhere. Hope we get an answer..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Haven't heard a word...
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    laker1963:
    I have asked several times within other posts but never received an answer about the Forum Blend sticks for 2010.

Has anyone heard Alex mention if / when these are going to be available? I know last fall he discussed box prices and such but I have not heard anything about when the sticks will be available. Anyone?
    go here...

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/2/114958/ShowThread.aspx

about 3/4 of the way down the page...
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I still have three each of the 2009s. I know I'll get PM'd on this so I have to say that I can't trade these because this is the only stick that I'm keeping a log to see how the cigar changes with age. So far, I haven't noticed much change in the AAA Maduro, but the AAA has changed a lot. Especially the draw.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Been in the works for some time, no word yet.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cholmes8310:
    laker1963:

go here...

Thanks Cholmes8310. BUMMED !
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    laker1963:
    cholmes8310:
    laker1963:

go here...

Thanks Cholmes8310. BUMMED !
    Ah, I was curious about this. Looks like we have our answer. Boo on waiting six months!