Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Low-end trade

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Ok, so I got my buddy into cigars, but he jumped into it without doing any research... In other words, he went out and bought a whole bunch of sticks that I've barely (or never) even heard of. I know it's a long shot, but if anybody's interested in trading, I took some of the ones he had and told him I'd see what I could do. Consists of:

La Differencia Cubana x2
Leoninos x1
Liga IV x1
Bahia Blu-line x3

Total of 7 sticks, and I'm not really lookin for much here...just something better for him to smoke. And before anybody says it, I've given him countless number of sticks and my inventory is low. Help?

Photobucket
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    hmmm never seen any of these before either Bro! they all look interesting hav you smoked any of these?
  • Options
    I haven't, but I do have one of the Bahias for myself so I'll get the chance at least.

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    For being really cheap, the La Diferencia and Liga IV aren't terrible. Both are mild and make decent knock-around cigars. Has your buddy smoked any of them, or did you just tell him they were no good and offer to trade them away? If he hasn't smoked them, I'd say let him smoke them, they're not bad, especially for a beginner. Oh, and the Leoninos is from La Aurora, so chances are it will be decent as well, never had that one though.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Bahia and they are really cheap in price. I haven't had those but the others I have enjoyed.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hays you have mail sir.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    For being really cheap, the La Diferencia and Liga IV aren't terrible. Both are mild and make decent knock-around cigars. Has your buddy smoked any of them, or did you just tell him they were no good and offer to trade them away? If he hasn't smoked them, I'd say let him smoke them, they're not bad, especially for a beginner. Oh, and the Leoninos is from La Aurora, so chances are it will be decent as well, never had that one though.
    Thanks for the info Joe! He's smoked one of each of them, and it was his idea to put them up for trade. He's still pretty new to cigars, but he's learning more and moving more towards better stuff, and so he's trading out duplicates. Oh, and he's a big fan of DE's Tabak Especial (he just bought a box of the connies, but likes the maduro better), so if anybody interested has those...?

Stephen - responded amigo.

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    OK, gotcha. If he can tell that there's better stuff out there good for him, his dollars can be much better spent.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Yeah, the Leoninos are actually pretty good for cheap sticks, and the La Differencia (like Joe said) isn't a bad mild stick.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    If you like mild creamy connie wrapped cigars, the La Diferencia's are good.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    "I have this friend......." Ive heard stories that started out like the before! LOL