Home General Discussion
Options

CigarCyclopedia available for iPhone/iPod touch

Hi there,

We've just released the Perelman CigarCyclopedia (www.cigarcyclopedia.com) for iPhone/iPod touch.

You can check it out here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/perelmans-pocketcyclopedia/id356717371.

It contains all information in the actual Perelman book, 16th Edition: 1,473 brands with detailed info.

Cheers,
Ioan

Comments

• Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Everyone forgets about Blackberry !
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    What about Android?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    sightunseen:
    What about Android?
    +1
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    sightunseen:
    What about Android?
    +1
    +2
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    whoflungdo:
    cabinetmaker:
    sightunseen:
    What about Android?
    +1
    +2
    +3
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Don't worry about the Androids....we all know what phone really matters around here ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I think mobile stogie is a far better deal. Has info on 3500+ cigars, inventory, (which has email, export abilities to Excel) reference..etc. And is cheaper.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok the Blackberry out sells the iphone once again in the recently release stats. Not by a little but by a lot. Although cigar lovers come from all differetn walks of life most that I know are professional businessmen who do not carry around an iphone toy. They use a business minded Blackberry. When will you all get a clue?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Ok the Blackberry out sells the iphone once again in the recently release stats. Not by a little but by a lot. Although cigar lovers come from all differetn walks of life most that I know are professional businessmen who do not carry around an iphone toy. They use a business minded Blackberry. When will you all get a clue?
    +1 and +2 and +3
  • Options
    john.ccjohn.cc Posts: 4
    Great feeback, thank you. Android and BlackBerry are on our list. Android is quite young, not too many phones out there. Blackberry probably fits more the profile of a cigar smoker.

• Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    zeebra:
    jsnake:
    +1 and +2 and +3
    +4
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    zeebra:
    jsnake:
    +1 and +2 and +3
    +4
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I have found numerous articles that say both, iphone outsells BB...BB outsells Iphone. Personally, I could care less. I have used BBs for years, and I much prefer the Iphone.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    john.cc:
    Blackberry probably fits more the profile of a cigar smoker.

LOL, this is funny

"Long ashes my friends."