Home General Discussion
Options

Utah tax hike?

Any Utah members here? Just found this article about the new tobacco tax in your state and how it will pretty much run the shops out of business. http://www.sltrib.com/News/ci_14697685

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    WOW! I hate the government in the USA! They steal, yes steal the hard earned money we all make. We cant even spend the money that we have already been taxed on! Also, bailout money, yes, lets give it to the banks and ING and other companies who have been UNSUCESSFUL already, lets give them a few billion dollars from TAX PAYERS money!! Now the bank got their money back, that taxpayers gave them, and try to go to the bank now to borrow some of your own money...you will get laughed at unless you provied them with all the documents required and have. People tell me the Mexican government is corrupt, the Iranian government is corrup, the Pakistani govt, the Chinese govt, the Cuban govt.......we have the worst! They are the worse than the MOB back in the days. They take 40% of what you make. They tax you on everything. You can pay off your home, already paying property taxes and guess what, after you are done paying, you still have to pay taxes on it. You will NEVER own your land unless you pay their taxes. And you dont pay, guess what, bye bye house and land!!! What ever happened to "for the people, by the people"...thats history! I can go on for days about everything, but I wont. Sorry to vent, you can see how much I love our govt. system!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    This is nothing compared to the Health Care bill being rammed through the House.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Dang taxing existing inventory... that's some BS.

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    zeebra:
    WOW! I hate the government in the USA! They steal, yes steal the hard earned money we all make. We cant even spend the money that we have already been taxed on! Also, bailout money, yes, lets give it to the banks and ING and other companies who have been UNSUCESSFUL already, lets give them a few billion dollars from TAX PAYERS money!! Now the bank got their money back, that taxpayers gave them, and try to go to the bank now to borrow some of your own money...you will get laughed at unless you provied them with all the documents required and have. People tell me the Mexican government is corrupt, the Iranian government is corrup, the Pakistani govt, the Chinese govt, the Cuban govt.......we have the worst! They are the worse than the MOB back in the days. They take 40% of what you make. They tax you on everything. You can pay off your home, already paying property taxes and guess what, after you are done paying, you still have to pay taxes on it. You will NEVER own your land unless you pay their taxes. And you dont pay, guess what, bye bye house and land!!! What ever happened to "for the people, by the people"...thats history! I can go on for days about everything, but I wont. Sorry to vent, you can see how much I love our govt. system!
    +1