Home Ratings & Reviews

LFD Ligero natural oscuro

TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
I just smoked this one at the bar tonight. Size was maybe a toro, don't remember, I bought it in January so I'm not quite sure, but it was about a 6x52 ish...

Construction was excellent - dark dark oily wrapper, it looked beautiful. Burn was great the whole time, just a few corrections.

Flavor was fantastic. Real earthy, leathery, some dark bitter-sweet chocolate flavors to it. I loved it. The wrapper imparts a subtle sweetness that balances out the beefy flavors. There was some power through the nose - a good spice, but it never hit the back of the throat. I loved it from start to finish. One of the more memorable cigars I've had in a while. Full flavored, full bodied. Everything I would hope for from La Flor Dominicana. I think I'm a LFD ****. lol

Nubed it:

Comments

• Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    TatuajeVI:
    I think I'm a LFD ****. lol

Nubed it:
    [URL=http://img185.imageshack.us/i/50713857317852089450.jpg/]
    +1
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Great cigar Phil. I bought a box of the Ligero Oscuro Cabinet L-400 (think it was 400) a while back and have thanked myself over and over again. The ones I have are the 5.7x50 robusto, great flavor and they smoke damn near perfect every time.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:
    Great cigar Phil. I bought a box of the Ligero Oscuro Cabinet L-400 (think it was 400) a while back and have thanked myself over and over again. The ones I have are the 5.7x50 robusto, great flavor and they smoke damn near perfect every time.
    This could be the size I smoked tonight. I didn't have a ruler with me. :) Sounds about right.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    if it's LFD Ligero or DL it's a good stick, period.
    had a DL chisel last weekend. awesome
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Never had the oscuro, need to hunt one down. With ligero and oscuro in the name it has to be good.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Never had the oscuro, need to hunt one down. With ligero and oscuro in the name it has to be good.
    They are quite good.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive never had an LFD that let me down.

ever.