Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ashtray?

so... this is what I am currently using...
Photobucket

Yeah... that's a planter full of butts... gross... Anyone have an extra ash tray layin around that they would be willing to sell or trade? I can't bring myself to spend $30 on an ash tray.... I just cant....Let me know if you have something that might work...

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    replied... thanks for the heads up...
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I would also like to trade some sticks for a decent ashtray and possibly a torch lighter.. I've got plenty of sticks so PM me if youre interested in a trade
    PM on its way... oddly enough considering we re looking for the same thing...
    PM back atcha rob
    illinoisgolf99:
    PM back atcha rob
    the PM dance continues... Much better than the BM dance...
    aaaaand back to you sir
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm not sure what all the back and forth is about, but I've got a spare ashtray that I've just outgrown. It's a rectangular, single stick job, nice looking. It's up for whoever wants it.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I'm not sure what all the back and forth is about, but I've got a spare ashtray that I've just outgrown. It's a rectangular, single stick job, nice looking. It's up for whoever wants it.
    I'll take it!!!!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    OK Hays, you got it. Since the other guys looking for a tray didn't respond. Hit me with some info.
    damnit!! lol I still need an ashtray!
    If I had another one it'd be yours. If you're in the market for one though, I'd highly suggest the Ashton round 4 stick. That's the one I use and it's great, it's $30 which I think is pretty reasonable for that particular tray.
    hey rob youve got a PM.. dont need that torch anymore, sorry!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I got a smiley face one for $7.50 on auction! Call CCom and see what they can do for you then head over to the auction if that doesnt work.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    If you can still find a box of 5 vegas limitada 08's, grab em and get a free ashtray (the box they come in). Nice looking ashtray, and 20 good cigars. Just don't be a peckerhead like me and leave the ashtray out all winter. It'll crack and get ruined under all the snow.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    robbyras, PM sent
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    volley... like tennis... right?