Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Ash Hall Of Fame....

If you have any "ash" pics that you feel are worthy of the Ash Hall Of Fame, please post....If you need help with posting a pic let me know I will help....I am at work right now but will be working on one tonight to post!

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I had a cigar about a week ago with about 5 inches of ash on it...just when I was getting ready to take a pic it fell off. But I do have JZ as a witness!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    No pic, but I've had a Fuente Chateau Fuente that had an ash all the way down to the nub. The stick was 4.5 inches long so I had about a 3.5 inch ash.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Come on guys snap those pics!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Regent Perfecto
  • Options
    dennisking:
    Gurkha Regent Perfecto
    looks like a bit of a burn issue on that one
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    My first 5 Vegas Gold which was a GOOD one.... strange cigars
    long ash
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I thought this was awesome - smoked this Tatuaje and ashed three times, they were all about the same size and the nub at the end was nearly the same size.

Nub stand:

And this is what happens when you set up the perfect Nub stand and accidentally hit the table with your knee. Nub stand fail!

• Options
    TatuajeVI:
    I thought this was awesome - smoked this Tatuaje and ashed three times, they were all about the same size and the nub at the end was nearly the same size.

Nub stand:

And this is what happens when you set up the perfect Nub stand and accidentally hit the table with your knee. Nub stand fail!

Cool pics!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    long ash
    Nice ash, how much longer did it hang on? Love the 5 Vegas Golds!
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    long ash
    Nice ash, how much longer did it hang on? Love the 5 Vegas Golds!

actually damn near to the Band.... then i tryed to take the band off so it wouldnt burn and it fell offf when i tryed picking the band offf they are heavily Glued bands! LOL thansk it was a Nice Ash!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    dennisking:
    Gurkha Regent Perfecto
    looks like a bit of a burn issue on that one
    yeah, it needed to be dryboxed before smoking.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are a couple shots of a 5 Vegas Miami. I took more but got bored with doing it every little while. What's interesting to me is that the ash is holding a lot of weight up there of the unburnt portion. image

• Options
    Good stuff....keep them coming! I will get one up tonight
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    somewhere in the deep recesses of the forum i have a few nub stand pics. ill look later.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Here is one I had from last year. We were burning a unit, and since it was a sunny day I brought along a stogie. The tricky part was, since I was on the holding crew, hiking down the fireline while somehow maintaining my ash! I took a 5 Vegas Robusto down to the band :D. The ash fell off right after the picture was taken. ;)

Time to see if the pic works :P

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Smoke=Fire:
    Here is one I had from last year. We were burning a unit, and since it was a sunny day I brought along a stogie. The tricky part was, since I was on the holding crew, hiking down the fireline while somehow maintaining my ash! I took a 5 Vegas Robusto down to the band :D. The ash fell off right after the picture was taken. ;)

You need to send that pic into Cigar Aficionado magazine. They would put that in for sure.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    WOW! Nice on that Vegas Robusto!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Definitely belongs in the Ash Hall of Fame!
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:

Nicely done!
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:

nicely Done ... a Firman with a Ash like that working a Fire Line ! LOL Dont come to California and do that! Unless you are the Governator....... they are going to stop smoking everywhere but in a closet like crackheads here in no time!
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Smoke=Fire:

nicely Done ... a Firman with a Ash like that working a Fire Line ! LOL Dont come to California and do that! Unless you are the Governator....... they are going to stop smoking everywhere but in a closet like crackheads here in no time!
    LOL...I actually spent 3 years on the Los Padres NF out of Ojai. I remember a very nice B&M in Ventura, run by a guy named Vic, though I think it shut down; no surprise given the tobacco ****'s that run things there now. And now that I am in Montana, I plan on staying here ;) I like my four seasons, unlike California, which just has three...

Last summer, this summer, and next summer :P
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Pm incoming smoke=fire.
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:

I love that picture!:-)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    You win the Photo of the Day Smoke-Fire. It may be time to change your Avatar.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Here is one of my nicer ashes ..... its a JDN Classico

Photobucket">
  • Options
    Ash fell off just after the pic....

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    that ash is doin a kinda funky belly dancer thing
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Smoke=Fire:

LOL...I actually spent 3 years on the Los Padres NF out of Ojai. I remember a very nice B&M in Ventura, run by a guy named Vic, though I think it shut down; no surprise given the tobacco ****'s that run things there now. And now that I am in Montana, I plan on staying here ;) I like my four seasons, unlike California, which just has three...

Last summer, this summer, and next summer :P

Your not kidding there! Love Montana myself I just moved here from Ohio where they have 2 seasons, Winter and Summer Falls in there somewhere but its short lived.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    My modest ash....... smoking a La Gloria Cubana Sumatra......

Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Here's my pic from the herf today of the Punch Rare Corojo I was smoking. I got another half inch after this was taken but then it fell off as I was going for my phone to take another pic. Photobucket