Home General Discussion
Options

Pocket humidor or travel case

AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
I'm interested in buying some sort of leather case to hold two or three cigars. Any suggestions on where I should look? Should I just go To my b&m or can anyone suggest a good/inexpensive retailer?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Umm you are on ccom... try giving them a call.

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    My wife bought me a Perf-Ecto Hard PVC travel Case with Humidification ... inexpensive and IS awesome so far As I have used it.
  • Options
    Is it worth price shopping, or should I just buy it from ccom?
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Wow! They are great deals! I was thinking something I can put in my suit jacket and take along to the office, but, these look like some values that might be too good to pass up. Especially for a newbie, like me.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The herfador deals are indeed great. I find myself using mine more and more often. Of course, you can't stick in in your suit pocket, but it does fit in a briefcase. I used it recently on a trip down south and it worked like a charm and all my sticks were in great shape when we got there.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    If a single stick will do you, than try this out. I made it a couple of years ago, and it is still going strong. Basically it is simply a PVC tube capped at both ends. This enables me to put a single stick in my firepack and still have a very viable smoke no matter where the fire takes me. :)

Single Stick Humidor
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    I currently have two leather holders and a xikar travel humi. I use them for different reasons. I use one leather holder that has the three fingers mostly for the golf course since it has a 2 pouches on it (one for the lighter and the other for the credit card cutter it came with). The other is your normal brown leather one that I got on clearance from my old B&M in Kansas. I use that if I am taking a couple sticks for me and maybe a Blondie for my girl somewhere. The travel humi (10ct) is perfect for everything else...at the beech, long road trip, larger golf group, or if I cant decide what I want to smoke on a particular night I will put a bunch in there so I can decide later or smoke em all!!!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I have 2 leather cases; one's 3-fingers, the other's 2-fingers that I use on the golf course or when I'm going out
  • Options
    Where did you buy the case with the 'on board' lighter and cutter?
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    Adcurium:
    Where did you buy the case with the 'on board' lighter and cutter?
    http://www.groomstand.com/personalized-triple-cigar-holder-with-lighter-and-cutter-in-tan....I probably would of never purchased this because of how pricey it is ( i got my other 3 holder for 19 bucks) but it is very nice. Only problem with the one that I have is that the ligher is just a regular old lighter...but you can find some that have a nice small torch flame. the cutter is perfect though...sometimes if I am traveling with torps or perfectos I just slip it into my wallet.