Home Non Cigar Related

One Serious Cigar & One Serious Stache!

DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a serious fire hazard.............

Marty

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I believe you better watch your back. The beard may be offended by this, and that makes the beard angry... You wouldn't like the beard when it's angry! hahaha
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Question.....how does he smoke it to the nub with that mustache?!?!?!?! Epic.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wow this ain't ummm... I'm outta here....
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Nobody gonna b*tch about him using a liquid fueled lighter?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    PuroFreak:
    I believe you better watch your back. The beard may be offended by this, and that makes the beard angry... You wouldn't like the beard when it's angry! hahaha
    Oh I am one of the largest beard supporters there is...me and "The Beard" are tight, no worries...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    PuroFreak:
    Oh I am one of the largest beard supporters there is...me and "The Beard" are tight, no worries...
    Ok, just watching out for the safety of a fellow BOTL! We don't want to upset the beard! haha
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Hugemoose:
    Question.....how does he smoke it to the nub with that mustache?!?!?!?! Epic.
    To the band is nubbin that thing with a stache like that...
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    It appears that The Beard has purged the boards of all pictures of lesser beards! FEAR THE BEARD!!