Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

wish list

I have heard alot about the CAO CX2 I love camaroon wrapped cigars and would love to try these

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    ddhbkh:
    I have heard alot about the CAO CX2 I love camaroon wrapped cigars and would love to try these
    Congratulations! You should call up Ccom and order a 5pack or so. I'm sure they'll give ya great deal!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:
    ddhbkh:
    Congratulations! You should call up Ccom and order a 5pack or so. I'm sure they'll give ya great deal!

ROTFLMAO !
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Hays:
    ddhbkh:
    If you wait long enough, the federal government will consider CAO CX2s as a "right" and we'll all get them for FREEE!!!!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    TatuajeVI:
    Hays:
    ddhbkh:
    If you wait long enough, the federal government will consider CAO CX2s as a "right" and we'll all get them for FREEE!!!!
    hahahahah LMAO!!!!! And if we don't want to get CAO CX2s, then we will get fined!!!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    Hays:
    ddhbkh:
    hahahahah LMAO!!!!! And if we don't want to get CAO CX2s, then we will get fined!!!
    HA! This has officially made this day worth living!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    Hays:
    ddhbkh:
    HA! This has officially made this day worth living!
    Alex and I aim to please, my friend. :)