Home General Discussion
Options

Today's My One Year Anniversary. . .

undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
for being on ccom. I just noticed that. Thanks to all that have helped me enjoy my hobby that much more. I have never been involved in a trade or game before, so this is my year. I just won a contest from Duder2 and I'm looking forward to it. Because of that, I feel that I have to pay it forward. I going to have to think of a game soon to get myself on the good trader list or I may just pick someone at random, maybe one of the college kids. I remember what those days were like. Oh well, thanks again.

Comments

• Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Traditional first anniversary gift is paper and modern is clocks... Since I consider myself a traditionally modern man, the time is now 9:02 pm. Print this out and there you have your anniversary gift.

Congratulations BOTL and may you have many many many more happy years on ccom

Dan

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    undulac:
    for being on ccom. I just noticed that. Thanks to all that have helped me enjoy my hobby that much more. I have never been involved in a trade or game before, so this is my year. I just won a contest from Duder2 and I'm looking forward to it. Because of that, I feel that I have to pay it forward. I going to have to think of a game soon to get myself on the good trader list or I may just pick someone at random, maybe one of the college kids. I remember what those days were like. Oh well, thanks again.

Cool stuff Brother Happy Anniversary !
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    If you want to do a trade or something with a college kid, I could probably help out there!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man....... let me know if you want to do a trade, everyone needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Yeah college kids unite!
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Where you in school?
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    undulac:

congrats on the 1 year anny man.. as for paying it forward, im a college kid :) lol, but seriously man congrats on being here a year, ive only been here a few months and all you guys are awesome
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man!
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Grats bro.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Condolences to you sir, on all of the squandered income...

Congrats on the anniversary though! ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨