Home General Discussion
Options

Cool humidor

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Just thought this looked pretty frickin cool..... Plus, it's made by Lamborghini. But at $330, it's a little outta my price range.

Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    thats freakn sweet...prolly have to load up one of the drawers on each side with beads though.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Looks pretty cool . . . though the side drawers may be too deep, looks like it'd be awfully hard to get a cigar out of them
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Pretty neat !
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    That thing is sweet. Looking closer tho, unless there is a common air space across the back of this thing, Humidification is going to be a problem.

The center drawers and smaller ones look isolated from each other. You may have to go with lots of little sacks of beads in this puppy.

Any idea on the count?
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    AAAAAAAA too complicated!!!

I like just having a wood box :-P

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Thing is, I've seen this exact same design in just wood....so I wonder who copied who?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I want one.. but not at that price.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Yeah, that definitly looks like a humidity and hygrometer nightmare. I'm not sure I even like the carbon fiber look in that usage. Oh well, to each his own.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Looking closely at the pictures, there seems to be breather slots in the bottom of the center drawers; hard to tell on the side ones, but they look to be slotted in the bottom of the drawers too.

For sure though the main upper compartment looks stand alone.

But overall a very sweet looking humi. :)
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Just thought this looked pretty frickin cool..... Plus, it's made by Lamborghini. But at $330, it's a little outta my price range.

Where did you find it for $330? I pulled it up at their site, and they want $1,099 for it! o.O
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    This would be a much better looking design, in my opinion, in a wood finish. However, like many have said, humidifying this beast looks like a nightmare.
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    i agree with everyone - keeping a somewhat constant humidity must be a pain! would be a cool display piece to go along with your other humis
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    knowing how much lamborghini, porsche design, and ferrari stuff goes for this is bargain priced. i kinda want it
  • Options
    R_M_GR_M_G Posts: 41 ✭✭
    ...is it powered? it looks like it would need some kind of a fan to keep the air moving... maybe a cooling unit? for the price it better have all that AND make me a sandwich!
    "...and in the evenings the men would be men. We would sit round the fire and share a drink, a smoke and old war stories that oft dealt more with women than war it's self. There were no fathers or sons, bosses nor hands, we were just men sitting round a fire."