Home General Discussion
Options

Vito's Humidor

I made this humidor for Joseph Gannascoli - the actor that played Vito on the Sopranos.... Joseph has his own line of cigars called Cugine and they are distributed by Alec Bradley..... "Vito" will be in town on Saturday at which point I will hand it over to him.... Most of the details were requested by him.... except for the tray... I came up with that and just did it... He wanted the "R" s on the lid to look like pistols and to be red.... so, I took the pistols one step further and did some traywork.... This thing shines... it must have 25 coats of lacquer.... it was very difficult to get a good picture... I may try again... but, the flash just kept **** up the pictures.... Cocobolo & Macassar Ebony 10.25" x 8.75" x 4.5" Count.... around 30 Thanks for looking.... imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    That is very nice man! Kudos! Make sure you get a picture of you handing it over to him. Great work as always!
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Damn! Haha you dont by any chance make free ones do you? :-P

• Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Holy chit!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402

. . . holy hell that's an amazing humidor!!
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    That is freaking badass!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    That is amazing, you do incredible work my friend.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Damn thats nice....
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing...very cool.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    gripnrip:
    Thanks for sharing...very cool.
    What he said :D Very nice work!!
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Unrelated question, but where do you live and at what times during the day are you out of the house?
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Hugemoose:
    Unrelated question, but where do you live and at what times during the day are you out of the house?
    LMAO
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hugemoose:
    Hahaha This rules!