Home General Discussion
Options

Cain F Nub

So, I picked up the latest CA in the airport yesterday, and there is an advertisement for Cain F Nubs. Said coming soon. If so, I CAN'T WAIT! I haven't had the Cain yet, but have heard good things, and love the Nub size. Anyone heard anything on these, or release date, or possibly had one?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I thought it was an event only smoke... according to the buzz.

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    the Cain F is a pretty damn good smoke, in a Nub size would be even better
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    stephen_hannibal:

don't tell me that... that'd just piss me off. I want one. I think "The Beard" needs to work his magic and get his hands on these.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    cholmes8310:
    stephen_hannibal:

don't tell me that... that'd just piss me off. I want one. I think "The Beard" needs to work his magic and get his hands on these.
    You hear that Beardo? We need these! These sound amazing.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    cholmes8310:
    stephen_hannibal:

Beardo? Tim won't stand for that. If it's not going to be regular production now, The Beard will make it so to cast doubt upon the unbelievers. :)
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    cholmes8310:
    stephen_hannibal:

Beardo? Tim won't stand for that. If it's not going to be regular production now, The Beard will make it so to cast doubt upon the unbelievers. :)
    Haha. Jesus turned water to wine. The Beard will make Sam Leccia mass produce Cain Nubs. Who's showing up who?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    cholmes8310:
    stephen_hannibal:

Haha. Jesus turned water to wine. The Beard will make Sam Leccia mass produce Cain Nubs. Who's showing up who?
    Well we all know Jesus Christ is just a figment of The Beard's imagination thought up in a moment of boredom while thinking how cool it would be to get drunk on water.

I hope none of the religious folks take offense with that post and instead take as the sheer awesome that is The Beard.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I fear all things cain!
    Just the idea is too strong for me.

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    What do we do if The Beard shaves off Tim?
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Dark Roast:
    What do we do if The Beard shaves off Tim?
    The Beard has tried this before. Only to find that he will just grow another Tim.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I am relieved to hear that! Don't know if life would be worth living without Tim and The Beard! LOL Then again, we do have Alex....