Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

500 post contest

So, getting close to that milestone... guess the new policy around here is to have a contest huh? I'll get thinking about one, and post it back here later.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    The contest is - I win!! muhahahaha!

Congrats on 500!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I love Ruination!!!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    I love Ruination!!!
    Dang it all to heck JOE!!! lol
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    I love Ruination!!!
    Dang it all to heck JOE!!! lol
    Big Smile [:D]
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Where is it, what gives?
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    Where is it, what gives?
    Some of us have to work... unlike you obviously...

Alright, so I was thinking back the other day on this great pasttime of ours, and got to reminiscing about the first cigar I smoked and the one that hooked me. These are two different cigars, but they are still two of my top 5 smokes, and ones I enjoy as often as possible. They are from two well known companies.

The question is, what was my first? And which one hooked me? Have to get the first, will add a bonus if you can get both. I'll slow down on the posting to allow some guesses. I'll check this again tomorrow night and if no one is close, I'll give a hint. Winner will get at least a 5 pack of some of my current favorites. First person to name my first will be announced after I hit 500.
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    If I had to guess, I'd say your first was a 'real Cuban' gifted from a friend after an evening of drinks. You probably inhaled some and hurled shortly afterwards XD

As to what got you hooked, I'll have to sao Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real. You love everything about this cigar - flavor, burn, draw...
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    No clue, but first was a Montecristo and the one that got you hooked was a R&J Habana Reserve.
    mrpillow:
    If I had to guess, I'd say your first was a 'real Cuban' gifted from a friend after an evening of drinks. You probably inhaled some and hurled shortly afterwards XD

As to what got you hooked, I'll have to sao Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real. You love everything about this cigar - flavor, burn, draw...
    Well F*** me... I forgot about discussing this before and the search feature. D*** you search button! So I'm closing this. Mrpillow won... No point in drawing it out. Way too easy. PM me your info, I'll get a package out first of next week when I get back home.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    First: Swisher Grape flavored. Hooked: Backwoods.

I kid, I'm thinking that your first was a Montecristo White and the one that hooked you was a Romeo y Julieta 1875.
    Garen B:
    First: Swisher Grape flavored. Hooked: Backwoods.

I kid, I'm thinking that your first was a Montecristo White and the one that hooked you was a Romeo y Julieta 1875.
    This was close, but mrpillow already nailed it. Monte White WAS one of my first... may have said that before, forgetting about the drunken Cuban that about killed me. And RyJ Reserva Real hooked me. I need to think these contests out better. Now to hurry up and hit 500.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cholmes8310:
    mrpillow:

Well F*** me... I forgot about discussing this before and the search feature. D*** you search button! So I'm closing this. Mrpillow won... No point in drawing it out. Way too easy. PM me your info, I'll get a package out first of next week when I get back home.
    Search button is so cheating!!
    PM inbound, hope you get it soon.
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    mrpillow:

Search button is so cheating!!
    Not really. Everyone probably woulda done the same thing. haha. Congrats to mrpillow, he made the quickest use of it. Pretty good searching too, because it took me a minute to find the old post. When I saw how quick it was answered, i reallized I must have discussed it prev. All's fair in the contests! Congrats again pillow, and I'll get that box out probably Tuesday.
    do I get any cupie doll pts. because I actually knew this without having to use the search function????
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    do I get any cupie doll pts. because I actually knew this without having to use the search function????
    As a matter of fact, you lose man points for asking for doll points...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Ouch!
    MrPillow, your package is in the mail and you have a PM.
    Just got the package today, and boy what a package! I sent you a PM Holmes but I will say it here as well. Thanks so much! Can't wait to try some of these -

image Delicious!
    mrpillow:
    Just got the package today, and boy what a package! I sent you a PM Holmes but I will say it here as well. Thanks so much! Can't wait to try some of these -

image Delicious!
    Enjoy em. Tried to give you some mild-med and then more full-bodied as well. Hope you enjoy that V Maduro. I've got some more resting, haven't brought myself to fire one up yet, haha.